Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait just read this properly does this mean the original girlsmouth have been deleted ? i dont follow the group

omg girls mouths gone ahahhaaa karma witch see chloe this is what you get for being a dick upsetting and being a over all bleep face karma is a well deserved now girls il just sit and sip my tea
Yessssssssss and the new one is public and wider open than chloes legs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wait just read this properly does this mean the original girlsmouth have been deleted ? i dont follow the group

omg girls mouths gone ahahhaaa karma witch see chloe this is what you get for being a dick upsetting and being a over all bleep face karma is a well deserved now girls il just sit and sip my tea
Yeah basically, chloe said group members have been breaking too many violations that go against community standards, instead of disciplining the members breaking the rules, the .y've basically blocked the whole group hahahahaha shes raging ' all her blood sweat and tears for this to happen'
Imagine being an adminge on a group and that being your sole purpose in life.
Embarrassing, but on the positives I aint blocked from this one yet but I'll give it a few days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah basically, chloe said group members have been breaking too many violations that go against community standards, instead of disciplining the members breaking the rules, the .y've basically blocked the whole group hahahahaha shes raging ' all her blood sweat and tears for this to happen'
Imagine being an adminge on a group and that being your sole purpose in life.
Embarrassing, but on the positives I aint blocked from this one yet but I'll give it a few days 😂😂
-sips hot tea- thank god for karma

Reactions: 2
She's 'preying' their 'hard work' hasn't gone to waste. Ffs chloe it's praying, preying is what you do to the girls in that group when you allow gutter feeding journalists to take their stories and print them while you pocket the cash. Also hard work? You wouldn't know a hard day's work if it came up and bit your clit you dossing cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's 'preying' their 'hard work' hasn't gone to waste. Ffs chloe it's praying, preying is what you do to the girls in that group when you allow gutter feeding journalists to take their stories and print them while you pocket the cash. Also hard work? You wouldn't know a hard day's work if it came up and bit your clit you dossing cow
im sorry this has made 2020 so much better honestly

• Haha
well fellow cyber rats i for one am very bleeping happy about this even got the prosecco on the go cheers ratsss

• Haha
I have friends that work in Facebook yeah if you say so hun
if she does she would know how to not get her group taken down even if she has a friend it wont get it brought back any quicker shes deluded mate just deluded

tbh after her behaviour recently and after some of the tit ive heard about her cant think of anyone else who deserves karma some may think its harsh over the top i dont this just shows you can be a dick to people all you want but karma will hit you weather thats in a months time or a few years time cheers rats off to enjoy my prosecco now

Last edited:
🙄🙄 do you know who she is...... she is THE CHLOE TODD influencer, local celeb and friend to the stars including Mr Zuckerberg himself.
dont forget the time she almost went to the marnie simpson event im still cracking up from that cant believe people actually believe the tit she saids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
dont forget the time she almost went to the marnie simpson event im still cracking up from that cant believe people actually believe the tit she saids
Oh and the time she was almost on the reality show the circle. Strange that her good friend Marnie doesn't follow her on insta, after all her brand could really do with chlosworlds 37k slimming world accounts help.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh and the time she was almost on the reality show the circle. Strange that her good friend Marnie doesn't follow her on insta, after all her brand could really do with chlosworlds 37k slimming world accounts help.
The thing is how would u even get invited she has no management typically influencers have management who get them to these events they dont just message u on insta and ask u 😂😂 shes literally the dumbest person ok hun u cant go call a taxi but would go on the circle full of tit

Reactions: 1
I find it so funny how she genuinely talks about “hard work” when referring to girlsmouth. Get a real job Chloe, running a Facebook group is not hard work. It may be busy but it’s not important.
my mum is a carer for dementia patients, that’s a real example of hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 chloe girlsmouth is some crappy Facebook group it literally takes 2 mins to create a group. What's hard work about that. You and the admins have been lucky Facebook let it go this long

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.