Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get the hang ups about her that's all, if you really dislike her content that much why do you watch it? It's so easy to just ignore people on social media but everyone comes here to moan about her content but your looking for it? I'm just a big believer in if you cant be nice about someone just don't say anything. Social media gives us the option to see or block people we choose. If that makes sense.
This is probably the wrong forum for you then, there are loads of threads on all influencers etc, absolutely no one has wished the girl harm we are just discussing what she is choosing to share

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Discuss debate rant it’s a fb group and it’s vile, full of bullies and sick minded people that would make fun of a dead baby
I've been in DDR and strab from the start, ive never seen one comment where they have taken the piss out of dead babies, and STRAB is a pretty decent group, admin are fair, if someone has been scammed the admin always ensure that both sides are giving the right to reply with proof.
I've seen worse comments on here about kids, these comments definitely aren't tolerated in either group

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel really sorry for her for being an attention seeking nob 😫
just think its odd not saying it was chloe but this person made 2 accounts (one just to like their own post) if u want to really support her why not create a rave thread like suggested and be around people who enjoy this persons content?

just odd they clearly come on here just to have a moan i just think its pointless like i said i have seen enough of chloe to have a fairly good idea of what sort of person she is and although i admit i go too far sometimes for the most part i stick by a lot of what i have said on here

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how to create a new thread? I've never done it before and don't wanna mess it up 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg if I was gifted something and my two year old (who shouldn’t even be touching coke 🤮) spilt coke down it , I’d put it in a quick wash and show the product looking it’s best 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He seriously needed a nappy change!
new thread name is top name suggestion comment which I believe is is mine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.