Chloe Todd #2 Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she forgotten she’s already told us about the hairdresser and how she’s gonna have her hair 🤔🤔
Swear she said she was going more blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i know who sent that message to chloe (she is also a follower of her ) and is a good friend we follow eachother on ig and she messaged me about chloes hair and no admins was not me so please dont block me ty ;)

and she has blocked my friend.............. yall can see it was not even written badly this is the girl who saids come to me on my real account you do and your still blocked

All she does is bleeping moan, like hun your got your hair done for free and chose exactly how you wanted it. Shut the duck up moaning already

Reactions: 2
All she does is bleeping moan, like hun your got your hair done for free and chose exactly how you wanted it. Shut the duck up moaning already
EXACTLY shes like oh the woman did an amazing job but i just dont like it if that was me id feel so guilty like i bet u that artist feels ungreatful hearing that even if your not calling someones work bad i would be fuming if it was me

ps not great advertisement for this artist anyway

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.