Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does my head in. Cleaning vids she thinks she is going to be a home account then stops. Who needs that much cleaning product? And the surely u cant put floor vac powder in your pillows u would be sniffing it up your nose.
Hasnt dolly wood opened and closed twice then clo couture closed then worked for her dad. Now full time influencer.
One min she is all about the designer staying in top London hotels driving around in her g wagon with her hairdresser to then going in to primark to film hauls
i know she flits from one thing to the next she doesn’t stick to anything, the clothes she buys from the hauls I bet 80% of it all goes back. It’s all for show. Bet the full time influencer lasts a month

Reactions: 2
How do you go from shopping in Prada and LV to saying you don’t want to buy anything as ‘I’m saving’.... saving for what?! She has a decent sized house in a nice suburb of M’Bro, drives a (hideous) wagon thing with a personalised number plate snd sends her daughter to a private school!!
I would LOVE to know where the money comes from, surely flogging a few watches doesn’t give that kind of lifestyle!

Reactions: 9
The way she pronounces ‘primark’ does my head in. It’s PRY-Mark, not Pree-Mark. She is a gorgeous young woman but there’s no need to cake herself in such heavy makeup. She looks like a man in drag. I also can’t believe she tried to say she was a size 6 in her primark haul. She’s a lovely size but my god, she’s easily a 12.

Reactions: 8
The way she pronounces ‘primark’ does my head in. It’s PRY-Mark, not Pree-Mark. She is a gorgeous young woman but there’s no need to cake herself in such heavy makeup. She looks like a man in drag. I also can’t believe she tried to say she was a size 6 in her primark haul. She’s a lovely size but my god, she’s easily a 12.
She’s definitely no more than an 8?

Reactions: 6
I do think she is bigger on bottom than top. But likes more baggy floaty stuff but is still tiny.

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely no more than an 8?
Are we looking at the same person?! 😂 she might be a 10 on top but there is no way she’s a size 6 on bottom.

Are we looking at the same person?! 😂 she might be a 10 on top but there is no way she’s a size 6 on bottom.
She’s undecided between skin tight bright pink and yellow outfits or the constant baggy blazers she favours

Why is this girl acting like primark has never existed until a week ago? Said she’d never shopped there and now sees herself as the sole reason anyone shops there 😂 she goes nearly every day surely she’s just seeing the same shite over and over? All comes across so wasteful and she’s flogging the clothes from her hauls on a separate insta account not even wearing any of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also the way she says pree-mark makes me wanna launch my phone out the window

Reactions: 5
Why is this girl acting like primark has never existed until a week ago? Said she’d never shopped there and now sees herself as the sole reason anyone shops there 😂 she goes nearly every day surely she’s just seeing the same shite over and over? All comes across so wasteful and she’s flogging the clothes from her hauls on a separate insta account not even wearing any of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lmao you are so right!! 🤣 shes really annoying me I don't get what it's all about why would you go out buy loads of clothes then say I'm selling them on my other page before I take them back! Giving people a chance to buy them because there all out of stock doubt that very much... what a waste of time whats she getting from doing it honest I think wtf are you doing its so weird 🤔 and everything is either unreal or amazing omg bore off!!! 😴

Reactions: 3

It’s because she’s seen so many Tik tok preeeemark hauls and hasn’t got an original bone in her body so has copied them. 🙄

• Haha
Why would u be bothered u sell them? Messing about replying to messages packing it posting when could just return to shop job done mind is baffled

Reactions: 4
Tbh I’m a bit upset that she’s just gone on to sell them ... I thought she had a genuine interest in Primark, Zara etc, but clearly not 😬

I actually went out and purchased so much from her hauls, specifically too!

Anyone else bored of the hauls???
It’s just constant bragging
Strange now she’s selling stuff rather than returning

For everyone saying why buy to return / sell.. obviously for content for videos? She’s an “influencer” and makes money by doing so. Makes perfect sense to me?

Maybe just because she says she loves the item and will wear it xyz but then straight up lists it to sell - we’ve all been to primark, we can admit sometimes you try something on and it’s shocking quality/see through/ill fitting, I’m sick of her making out every piece is ‘unreal’

thought I’d give her one last go but the amount of times she says ‘but yeah...’ in her videos sends me over the edge 😂 had to unfollow!

Reactions: 3
For everyone saying why buy to return / sell.. obviously for content for videos? She’s an “influencer” and makes money by doing so. Makes perfect sense to me?
The thing is though, she made a point of not being an influencer initially and that she was buying everything because she genuinely wanted the items.

Everything is ‘unreal’ to her. She showed a plastic box from Asda the other day that she used to store cleaning products for £2 and described it as... unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh I don’t understand why she’s buying so much sometimes tops in three colours as she loves them so much to then sell a week later. So dumb. Even her outfits in London were so basic, wore the same stinking jeans everyday 🤢. Why wouldn’t she wear some of her “unreal” new outfits she’s showed us

Reactions: 4