Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? I followed her for years and even bought from the Dollywood shop but unfollowed a year or so ago. Coincidentally she’s just popped up on my Instagram and I saw a photo of her and her daughter in tacky horrible clothes. I genuinely thought they were in fancy dress! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Following this one with interest.... soooooo much going on here with the gaudy outfits, drag Queen make up, constant takeaways etc... sitting patiently for the ☕

Reactions: 3
I like her too! I think she has a really good work ethic , her boyfriend was in a real nasty accident a few years back and is lucky to be alive I think he is still in a wheel chair now , I remember her pregnancy announcement was with him in his hospital bed , she can’t of had it easy as I remember he was in hospital for months , I dare say it means she brought the baby up almost single handily , would have been so easy for her to pack in Dollywood and just ask her family for hand outs (they have very successful business’) but she didn’t and now she’s more successful than she’s ever been

Reactions: 11
I like her too! I think she has a really good work ethic , her boyfriend was in a real nasty accident a few years back and is lucky to be alive I think he is still in a wheel chair now , I remember her pregnancy announcement was with him in his hospital bed , she can’t of had it easy as I remember he was in hospital for months , I dare say it means she brought the baby up almost single handily , would have been so easy for her to pack in Dollywood and just ask her family for hand outs (they have very successful business’) but she didn’t and now she’s more successful than she’s ever been
I believe there’s more to the ‘accident’ than initially meets the eye. Certainly in their local media it was portrayed slightly different with lots of interesting comments on local gossip sites (I have a friend who has distant links with CS).
Whist she has had some successful business ventures in the past she doesn’t seem to stick to anything for very long and comes across quite flighty.
The constant buying of clothes and general excessiveness is wearing thin and the very heavy make up, whilst she does do it well, all seems a bit much. She’s a pretty girl but all of the ‘enhancement’ don’t really do her any favours.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else follow her? I followed her for years and even bought from the Dollywood shop but unfollowed a year or so ago. Coincidentally she’s just popped up on my Instagram and I saw a photo of her and her daughter in tacky horrible clothes. I genuinely thought they were in fancy dress! 😱
Yesss I follow her I totally agree!! 🙄

Reactions: 1
I believe there’s more to the ‘accident’ than initially meets the eye. Certainly in their local media it was portrayed slightly different with lots of interesting comments on local gossip sites (I have a friend who has distant links with CS).
Whist she has had some successful business ventures in the past she doesn’t seem to stick to anything for very long and comes across quite flighty.
The constant buying of clothes and general excessiveness is wearing thin and the very heavy make up, whilst she does do it well, all seems a bit much. She’s a pretty girl but all of the ‘enhancement’ don’t really do her any favours.
Oooh can share some of the theories? Wasn’t he a watch dealer?

Theres a lot more to that accident than was let on... her boyfriends dodgy as duck!!
not saying he deserved it or anything like that! but he’s no angel!

Reactions: 9
She really does my head in. Cleaning vids she thinks she is going to be a home account then stops. Who needs that much cleaning product? And the surely u cant put floor vac powder in your pillows u would be sniffing it up your nose.
Hasnt dolly wood opened and closed twice then clo couture closed then worked for her dad. Now full time influencer.
One min she is all about the designer staying in top London hotels driving around in her g wagon with her hairdresser to then going in to primark to film hauls

Reactions: 6