Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad is owner of one of the top performing companies in the country which leads to the cash - high end bathroom company selling to luxury hotels all over the world

Reactions: 2
Dad is owner of one of the top performing companies in the country which leads to the cash - high end bathroom company selling to luxury hotels all over the world
Yep, this is true... he also spent a period of time as a guest of Her Majesty in the late 90’s early 00’s for peddling counterfeit designer goods 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep, this is true... he also spent a period of time as a guest of Her Majesty in the late 90’s early 00’s for peddling counterfeit designer goods 🤣🤣
haha I remember that 😂😂
You must be local to boro???

anyone else think all these business’s are for money laundering??? There is no way her partner just sells watches

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What actually is her job now?
Years ago I had a couple of dresses from her Dollywood Boutique (lovely looking but shocking quality 😳) I read that she went online only, but now I gather the boutique is no more at all?
She must have some income surely?! But can’t for the life of me figure out what she actually does for a wage lol.
I realise that a lot of her recent hauls are in effect free (assuming she sells them all immediately after her videos on her separate page) but she must have a hefty bank balance to stump up literally hundreds of pounds a week for these clothes in the first place! I can’t imagine even having, let alone spending, that amount so regularly🤯

On a different note... a lot of the stuff she’s selling as new with tags, she’s selling for literally the same ticket price as the shop with £4.50 added for postage.... Would people not just buy this stuff themselves direct from the retailer, where they’ll have a receipt in case of faults and also probably save themselves postage 🙈

Reactions: 4
Yes - the local papers seem to love the family but forget about the old days of fake designer goods

I might be misremembering here. But around the time her partner had the accident I’m sure I googled his name and there were quite a few “less than favourable” articles about him 🤔
Google him now and all that comes up is how brilliantly his company is doing and the moment he came out of a coma to learn he’s going to be a dad.
I don’t know much about how these things work but is it possible to pay the newspapers and/or google to hide certain published articles? Feels like a lot has been brushed under the carpet. I suspect there’s a few dodgy dealings in that family....

Reactions: 12
I might be misremembering here. But around the time her partner had the accident I’m sure I googled his name and there were quite a few “less than favourable” articles about him 🤔
Google him now and all that comes up is how brilliantly his company is doing and the moment he came out of a coma to learn he’s going to be a dad.
I don’t know much about how these things work but is it possible to pay the newspapers and/or google to hide certain published articles? Feels like a lot has been brushed under the carpet. I suspect there’s a few dodgy dealings in that family....
Oh you are very correct... I have on good authority the cracks run VERY deep in that family. Some interesting tales of his stay in hospital were circulating including using ‘influence’ around privileges being granted with regards to effectively using an NHS bed as a private facility and alllll the benefits that come along with that.
I recall my friend telling me a rather hilarious go fund me story where a page was set up to gather funds to buy a stairlift that he needed. The comments were to the point to say the least 🤣🤣🤣

haha I remember that 😂😂
You must be local to boro???

anyone else think all these business’s are for money laundering??? There is no way her partner just sells watches
I may be fairly local 🤣
Money laundering - abso- fricking-lutely!!!

Reactions: 12
Oh yea i remeber the go fund me. Wanted to raise thousands for the adaptation of the flat above daddys garage to be done while bragging what they had.
They lived a good life style before the accident but on a crane driver at the docks wage and selling a few cheap ali Express dresses wage..... hmmm

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what’s happening with her brand clo couture? The Instagram page has zero posts, and the website is selling..... nothing 🤔 that I can see anyway.

Is it a new venture? Has it been and gone? It’s new on my radar, a few of my friends follow it on Instagram but not sure what it does?

Does anyone know what’s happening with her brand clo couture? The Instagram page has zero posts, and the website is selling..... nothing 🤔 that I can see anyway.

Is it a new venture? Has it been and gone? It’s new on my radar, a few of my friends follow it on Instagram but not sure what it does?
She said a couple of weeks ago she’s closed it down

She said a couple of weeks ago she’s closed it down
Ah right fair enough.. I must just be well behind the times 🙈 she’s been off my radar for a long time, but just started looking at her Insta again as a lot of my friends follow and talk about her.
Not gonna lie I am quite jealous of her walk in wardrobe and the amount of clothes she can afford, but I do just wonder where the money comes with no obvious job/business anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The thing is though, she made a point of not being an influencer initially and that she was buying everything because she genuinely wanted the items.
Yeah exactly I was thinking this she specifically said I'm not an influencer didn't she...

I’m late to the party but I find her so wasteful. Buying hundreds of £ worth of clothes on a weekly basis to then sell on, sometimes for a slightly higher price than the store price. Are people really that daft that they’ll willingly pay more money for clothes that a stranger (who is covered in fake tan and OTT makeup) has worn?! I find her relationship really interesting. They’re still together but we rarely see content of them like we used to.

Reactions: 9
I’m late to the party but I find her so wasteful. Buying hundreds of £ worth of clothes on a weekly basis to then sell on, sometimes for a slightly higher price than the store price. Are people really that daft that they’ll willingly pay more money for clothes that a stranger (who is covered in fake tan and OTT makeup) has worn?! I find her relationship really interesting. They’re still together but we rarely see content of them like we used to.
Absolutely. It’s literally several hundreds of pounds worth every week isn’t it 🤯
Telling us how much she loves it and it’s great quality and she’ll definitely wear it here there and everywhere.... next thing it’s on her other page being sold on, so not that great 😏
Makes me think surely she’s either on commission for these shops, or is begging to be. No other reason for it surely.
it’s alright for folk like her who can afford such a wasteful lifestyle... not so great for impressionable followers who’ll no doubt try to replicate it all on credit cards, and shocking for the environment when inevitably a chunk of the stuff ends up in landfill because it’s too poor quality to resell or reuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve always been a bit low key fascinated with this girl. I remember her in the Dollywood Facebook live days. There was also a girl called Chelsea on them, who was equally as fascinating. Does anyone else remember her? I suspected more than watch and fast fashion dealings 😂😂 don’t really have any more to add but for absolutely no reason other than nosiness I’d love to know the full tea ☕

I’ve always been a bit low key fascinated with this girl. I remember her in the Dollywood Facebook live days. There was also a girl called Chelsea on them, who was equally as fascinating. Does anyone else remember her? I suspected more than watch and fast fashion dealings 😂😂 don’t really have any more to add but for absolutely no reason other than nosiness I’d love to know the full tea ☕
Was it Chelsea Ferguson ?

Was it Chelsea Ferguson ?
I think it’s Chelsea West. I’ve done a little Google stalk. How do these young girls have all the investment to set up businesses with thousands of pounds of stock?
I actually think I can answer my own question there

Reactions: 6
I was thinking she could have signed with an influencer agency whilst in London, to get access to the bigger/better Ads. She has a large following through rebranding the Dollywood page