Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other house has been ‘massively reduced’ according to her recent posts. Change of circumstances apparently, wonder what that could be?!
I’m betting they’re off to Dubai full time.
It’s a cash only sale, in other words unmortgable. She’ll never get £350k for it

Reactions: 2
It’s a cash only sale, in other words unmortgable. She’ll never get £350k for it
I’m intrigued why they’d want to absolutely slash the number of potential buyers. Like you say there obviously must be a reason, I wonder what’s wrong with it.

Reactions: 1
Rightmove states due to non-standard construction. I have no idea what that means.

Rightmove states due to non-standard construction. I have no idea what that means.
Why would anyone pay that kind of money for a house that they wont be able to sell on without essentially having to knock it down & rebuild it from scratch! Didn't she say that this was her forever home before she found her current forever home 🤣

I thought when they bought it they were just knocking it down to rebuild something on the land

apologies if its been said but what is the deal with the house ? Did they buy it and then realise it needed that much work they'd be at a huge loss or didnt have the money for the work in the first place ?

Reactions: 2
So Sadie's birthday is coming up & she's begging for free tit under the guise of "asking for recommendations"

So Sadie's birthday is coming up & she's begging for free tit under the guise of "asking for recommendations"
she always does ,shes such a beg its unreal.You can afford it ,you have one child ,at least pay for their birthday tit you sad cow

Reactions: 3