Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I think it’s god (I’m not religious) spraying a good dose of “it bleeping serves you right” - never a more deserved injury. Again she makes me feel like super woman. I do more in an hour than she does all day. Who marries these types of women????

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘They only have one Dr on duty’….Yes because it’s clearly a conscious decision to have the bare minimum staffing in the Emergency Department.

Her brain cannot comprehend anything more complex than the most one dimensional way of thinking.

And if you are well enough to be posting a Wallis advertising campaign on Instagram then I’m going to boldly suggest that you need not be in the ED. In my humble, 30 years experience of nursing.
34 yrs nursing here....she wouldn't last a shift on a ward or A&E !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
'A sign to slow down' so she can take the attention away from her daughter. What a selfish madam. I bet her daughters can see what she's like and that's why they don't seem too close. I hope they have a good relationship with their Dad.

Reactions: 7
Slow down from what? Walking in the park? Doing her nails? Changing clothes? Having her photograph taken? Online shopping? Staying in hotels? Going to Oxford Street? Attempting to flog us entirely useless landfill? Going to bed at 8? Watching every boxset in the world? Facials? The last week has been a terrible eye-opener and I'm still thinking of her elderly mother lugging huge suitcases around trying to get to the airport...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A sign to slow down. This is Chloe gold, she is a parody of herself. This is like something off a comedy sketch! As the previous poster said, slow down from what?! Useless, greedy, selfish woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suggest the rest of her family bugger off to Claridge's whilst Chloe is bedridden with a bruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dying at someone needing to slow down - who spent a free night at claridges in the last week, along with taking in deliveries of free luxury goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think some very clever TV people need to make a documentary about these idiot women - a bit like The Office - fly on the wall. Would show Chloe stepping over her sick child & wheel spinning away from her mother carrying 2 heavy suitcases at the tube station

Still say it. PRs please read the thread and get the message. Cancel Chloe - she’s everything you can’t be associated with

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think some very clever TV people need to make a documentary about these idiot women - a bit like The Office - fly on the wall. Would show Chloe stepping over her sick child & wheel spinning away from her mother carrying 2 heavy suitcases at the tube station

Still say it. PRs please read the thread and get the message. Cancel Chloe - she’s everything you can’t be associated with
Yes - a kind of influencer-style Motherland. Chloe, Laura and Flavia would be perfect. you literally could not make them up!

Reactions: 6

Absolutely. She is crying out for a French and Saunders style pi55 take. “Chloe goes for a facial.” Today we see Chloe, 44, and a size zero rushing off to a facial. Right after that she’s got to unbox some free winter coats, then she’s dashing off to a free meal, luxury Pom Pom making and a night in claridges rolling a sex toy on her face. Poor Chloe never stops.” Episode 2, Chloe breaks a nail and ends up in a&e “this is the universe telling me to slow down” she says

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think you’re all being rather harsh.

Poor poor Chloe has had to no doubt go food shopping, do housework and cook meals since her housekeeper aka mummy has left.

Please be kind. Chloe has also had to work incredibly hard sitting on a stool whilst smiling this week to. This job was so challenging she fell off the stool!!!!

Her struggle is very real, and us working mums need to support her.

I’ll also ask my husband to order me a pair of shoes tonight for £500 because we’re all like Chloe and her life is absolutely relatable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this is all just emotional blackmail so her mother sees it and thinks oh I must go back and help poor chloe. Back she'll come and the job of bringing up the kids, looking after the dog, and running the house will duly be handed over,leaving Princess Chloe to concentrate on........ HERSELF!

Reactions: 2
Poor Chloe. She has managed to mess about with make up today though and look like an 80s throwback. She will need an early night to recover
And her mum won't be able to travel from SA now..oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh duck her luck!! Her mothers well and truly stuck now!! Devastated!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe her mother has planted the Omicron stories to prevent any kind of return from SA, having been treated so appallingly…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anybody know what *pr prod* means on her posts? Does that mean she’s been given it but she’s not being paid to advertise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.