Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does the XS one prattle on about all day long? all those bags of make up she took and she forgot her foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth does the XS one prattle on about all day long? all those bags of make up she took and she forgot her foundation.
I had to laugh at that....4 bags of toiletries and she forgot her foundation....muppet! It's not like there aren't any shops in America either!

Reactions: 5
Totally unrelated to any of the above, but I think I’ve finally figured out why she looks different lately - has she quietly had implants removed?!

Reactions: 1
Totally unrelated to any of the above, but I think I’ve finally figured out why she looks different lately - has she quietly had implants removed?!
Yes! The sad case that I am just scrolled to a photo of her and Teddy on the beach and she is wearing a white body and her norks are significantly bigger. So that's what one of the episodes of taking to her bed was all about.

I thought the same a few pages back! She mentioned something today about a swimsuit ‘for those not blessed in bust’. She couldn’t stop flashing them at every opportunity not long back, I wonder why she had them removed…

Reactions: 2
I thought the same a few pages back! She mentioned something today about a swimsuit ‘for those not blessed in bust’. She couldn’t stop flashing them at every opportunity not long back, I wonder why she had them removed…
Not very ‘fashion’ - easier to shill endless piles of striped jumpers if you’re straight up and down. She’s basically a human coat hanger, with all the personality. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she's definitely had the implants removed. Maybe she had issues with them? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yes I think she has and made a reference to something she was wearing was better suited to less busty

Posts on stories about ‘designer bags days are possibly over’ and then immediately follows with her Loewe straw bag and a link for a Marant bag😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve created a new thread here:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.