Chloe Hodgson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions? I think she seems quite full of herself but her content is okay

Reactions: 1
She use to be suuuuuuper gorgeous. Feel like she’s tryna be Billie Eilish and it’s not working. She’s so inconsistent w everything. Wasnt she into music

She use to be suuuuuuper gorgeous. Feel like she’s tryna be Billie Eilish and it’s not working. She’s so inconsistent w everything. Wasnt she into music
Omg I used to watch her makeup videos back when she was new on youtube - I thought she was so gorgeous! Not really feeling the black hair and fringe tbh. Btw does anyone know what happened between her and Kate Elisabeth? They used to be good friends I am sure but I don't think they are anymore...

Omg I used to watch her makeup videos back when she was new on youtube - I thought she was so gorgeous! Not really feeling the black hair and fringe tbh. Btw does anyone know what happened between her and Kate Elisabeth? They used to be good friends I am sure but I don't think they are anymore...
Omg riiiight she seems kinda isolated but tbh it’s better than the drama. If she was consistent she would be bigger than where she is now