Chloe Hayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 219k followers on tiktok and 515k on Instagram I feel like she was finally deserving of her own thread. I’ve followed her since way back in the day when she used to work at Topshop and posted genuinely nice outfits. Now she is always filming herself flinging ludicrously oversized clothes on her skinny waif like body in her dimly lit flat. I’ve come to the conclusion that none of her outfits are actually that good, she’s just really skinny. Also her posting “pro-ana” esque photos from time to time just confirm to me that she likely has an eating disorder.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
At 219k followers on tiktok and 515k on Instagram I feel like she was finally deserving of her own thread. I’ve followed her since way back in the day when she used to work at Topshop and posted genuinely nice outfits. Now she is always filming herself flinging ludicrously oversized clothes on her skinny waif like body in her dimly lit flat. I’ve come to the conclusion that none of her outfits are actually that good, she’s just really skinny. Also her posting “pro-ana” esque photos from time to time just confirm to me that she likely has an eating disorder.
I don’t understand fashun. Why are all these pretty girls morphing into one grey oversized nylon sweater 👘

I don’t understand fashun. Why are all these pretty girls morphing into one grey oversized nylon sweater 👘
I know right it’s all so samey. Chloe used to have genuinely lovely outfits back in the day. Now she’s just trying to maintain some beige oversized aesthetic completely devoid of personality.

I don't follow her but find her quite fascinating as she's so incredibly generic it's like she's followed an influencer how to manual and checklist. Comes across as devoid of personality because she's so eager to fit a stereotype. The exact opposite of effortless.So predictable, Tekla bed linen, Mejuri jewellery, jumbo oversized clothes....🙄

I can't help it but white towelling socks really give me the ick, sorry.

Reactions: 1
She's vlogging about her Invisalign 'journey', just like every other influencer at the moment. How predictable. There's definitely been a gifted/discounted treatment spree in recent months.

does anyone know how she can afford her lifestyle? surely ads alone can't pay for her apartment, clothes etc. I know she gets a lot of gifting from companies etc but idk

does anyone know how she can afford her lifestyle? surely ads alone can't pay for her apartment, clothes etc. I know she gets a lot of gifting from companies etc but idk
What does her boyfriend do ?

I doubt she's raking it in, a few sponsored vlogs and Instagram posts can surely not support the kind of lifestyle she portrays to have?
I know a lot of influencers make ridiculous amounts but she doesn't seem to be one of them. The rent on that flat has got to be quite hefty and it looks like she does little else but spend money all day, on clothes, coffees/juices, take aways, homeware, and doing her food shop in M&S/Waitrose. Is it a case of fake it till you make it?
Her diet appears to be almost exclusively sugar based and she still manages stay stick thin. I'm a size 6 but bought this in an XL for a looser fit 🙄.

She does get paid quite a lot for sponsored posts. For around £6k per post, if she does a few of those a month I’d say she’s doing ok. That plus all of her clothes are free and she gets gifted meals out, etc.

She does get paid quite a lot for sponsored posts. For around £6k per post, if she does a few of those a month I’d say she’s doing ok. That plus all of her clothes are free and she gets gifted meals out, etc.
How do you know how much she gets paid per post 😱

I have a friend who’s an influencer and she told me the standard rates these days. Enough to make you 🤮
Shows how out of touch, and old I am 😂. And those kind of sums are obviously a drop in the ocean of a company's marketing budget.

She doesn’t really seem to do much with her time, making matchas, opening gifted stuff and taking her dog for a walk. “Doing emails” doesnt reslly count lol

She also doesn’t appear to eat anything but sugar

I've never made matcha but it looks quite fiddly so I'm not surprised she's got little time for anything else. She could literally post the same vlog over and over and I'd never know because there's so little variation in what she does. Another gifting appointment at & Other Stories 🥱

• Haha
I've never made matcha but it looks quite fiddly so I'm not surprised she's got little time for anything else. She could literally post the same vlog over and over and I'd never know because there's so little variation in what she does. Another gifting appointment at & Other Stories 🥱
yeah its so repetitive, like does she not get bored?
What gets me is that she goes all the way to Brighton to get her nails done.. talk about too much time on her hands

• Wow
Complimentary in exchange for a tag on Instagram?
Honestly, influencers will walk to the end of the earth for a freebie. They also seem to pay little attention to things such as carbon footprint, travelling the length of the country for the opening of an envelope.