Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out again on the beach with food.

What was the point of the healthy food shop again? And when does “work” start?

Reactions: 6
Oo yes the shade! I wonder if any of them can actually comprehend why going to Dubai at the moment is so bad? Hope behind all the posing and videos they’re all riddled with guilt.

Reactions: 7
Honestly don't know how they can wear wigs in that heat. My head would be melting.
They must be stinking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will forever be looked at as a sex objects whilst us legends will be anything but that. I honestly hope people don't look at them wishing they looked like that or had their lives. You dont, you can do so much better. ❤

Reactions: 8
They will forever be looked at as a sex objects whilst us legends will be anything but that. I honestly hope people don't look at them wishing they looked like that or had their lives. You dont, you can do so much better. ❤
It’s not just the way they look, it’s the way the carry themselves. The screechy voices, constant eye bleeping & twerking in public, don’t even start me on the mess they live in 😷 they are pigs (complete insult to little piggies 🐷) the only influence they should have on people is how not live your life.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The constant arse shaking is so cringe!!!
I also didn’t understand why Bethan asked that question and then got pissed off at peoples answer, why post it then!!
Call me naive but I’m guessing basic stupidity, followed by a disturbing lack of self-awareness, plus a fair bit more stupidity tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They both have a net thingy with their hair, sort of like a toupee it's called a mesh instgrated system I think. With weave extensions then added on. That's why Bethan's widow peak was showing, they both had it done a while back so their natural hair is pushing up against the toupee. Have you noticed both always have a fringe around their faces, it's to hide it all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Chloe Ferry #3 Chloes fake arse is starting to sag, she’ll shag an Arab to stay in her bag 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.