Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201229-230757_Instagram.jpg
I'm really shocked shes had a BBL at her age too, isnt she like early 20s?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
9D5ED20D-32C2-4ACC-BC0E-38C2B8D9A067.png

Is she an actual moron or...? Publicly posting looking for a ‘sly sun bed shop’ in the middle of national lockdown. If she had brains she’d be dangerous I’m telling you

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What a silly witch! She has plenty of money why not hire/buy a sunbed to the house. duck I wish these influencers would all duck off to the back ends of the earth.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely disgusting. But unsurprising, considering she's never once followed the rules and was openly partying all of last year. Has she just had her hair done, too? It looks a lot darker in her recent posts than her post a week ago.

It annoys me whenever she does an Instagram story (ad) she has to say ‘errrm’ every 2 seconds!

Reactions: 1
Genuine question but is she dyslexic? You’d almost need an interpreter to figure out what she’s typing on her stories. Like every phone has auto correct, I dunno how she manages to duck it up so much!

Reactions: 5
I really don't care about the surgeries, fillers, injections, whatever. It's her life her choice. You can't stop someone doing these things if they want to. What pisses me off though is when she goes on about gaining weight and shes like the tiniest thing I've ever seen. Imagine following her and thinking if shes fat then when am I. So damaging, she knows full well she isnt fat or she wouldn't be stood taking pictures in underwear every damb day

Reactions: 8
I really don't care about the surgeries, fillers, injections, whatever. It's her life her choice. You can't stop someone doing these things if they want to. What pisses me off though is when she goes on about gaining weight and shes like the tiniest thing I've ever seen. Imagine following her and thinking if shes fat then when am I. So damaging, she knows full well she isnt fat or she wouldn't be stood taking pictures in underwear every damb day
To be fair I think it’s apparent that Chloe has some kind of body dysmorphia and that’s why she gets so much work done. It’s a shame because she’s an extremely pretty girl and if she isn’t careful she’s going to end up botched like Chloe Ferry.

Reactions: 13
Woah that tiktok she posted on her grid. She is literally a different race. I don’t wear foundation the exact same shade as my skin tone, it’s a bit darker as I wear tan most of the time. But that is just on another level!

I’m pretty sure her and Luis have broken up

I also noticed she’s removed her only fans link

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.