Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just the typical low class “influencer” who’s head looks too big for their body because of all the filler, typical fake body but still edits it (can’t imagine spending all that money on surgery and still being unhappy), plus she’s gonna need a denture by the time she’s 30 with them shite crowns. Not to mention she always scares her men away by being too full on, you’d think she’d learn..

Reactions: 7
Not even been with him a year and she’s calling him this tit..His responses to everything remotely “romantic” are hilarious though😂😂😂😂 Think he just Bro-zoned her😂😂😂 why does she scare all her men away it’s so cringe she wants weddings and babies within the first few months

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not even been with him a year and she’s calling him this tit..His responses to everything remotely “romantic” are hilarious though😂😂😂😂 Think he just Bro-zoned her😂😂😂 why does she scare all her men away it’s so cringe she wants weddings and babies within the first few months

Omg thats embarrassing😭

Reactions: 3
It's scary shes an influencer and openly said on her stories you wont need much money for food in ibiza because you dont eat. Alright druggy.
I’m so late to this thread 🤣 but THIS!! I follow her on Twitter and I remember seeing she liked a tweet about how great it was when drug dealers invited girls to their table in Ibiza that it had them ‘sorted’ for the trip , mad how open she is about it!
Also what planet are her parents on letting her literally change everything about herself (all the surgeries) and the onlyfans when she was so young??? Crazy

Don’t like the girl but I know how hard it is losing a pet & I don’t think it’s right “blaming” her for its death

I unfollowed her today because she’s constant swipe ups, now I feel bad! poor rabbit 🐰 losing a pet is awful 😔

Reactions: 2
That guy she’s dating makes me laugh u could see his teeth from space

I'm interested to see what price tag she'll stick on these eyelashes, considering they're definitely just bulk bought from Ali Express for 99p each.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s going on here hahahaha
Just saw this too. The editing on her face is abit off on the first one isnt it? Almost like she photoshopped her head onto a background. I know she didnt but - weird.
Is anyone abit iffy about her new relationship with Luis? She seems too young for him and don't get me started on her trying to change her skin colour 😶

• Haha
She literally used to tag the place she got her melanin injections at. Disgusting lol

I’m sorrybut that bf of hers makes me laugh as I said his teeth could be seen from outta space

jklaowv omg I can’t cope honestly and he seems very strange him. I feel so cold looking at that photo she actually got men saying get clothes on and disgusting ect hahaha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes so pretty I dont know why she wants to change herself and she got so many comments accusing her of black face

The blackfishing thing was huge a few years ago (either 2018/2019, can’t remember) to the point where a few news outlets wrote about it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.