Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has tagged him in a vid on her stories so I'm not sure they have split but they haven't been pictured together for ages...🤔 unless they have but are still friends?

I feel like maybe they have split, going off how she’s been in all her other relationships constantly posting cringe stories about marriage and babies and how she’s not done that for a while, also how he doesn’t like/comment on her stuff anymore & vice versa

Reactions: 2
I feel like maybe they have split, going off how she’s been in all her other relationships constantly posting cringe stories about marriage and babies and how she’s not done that for a while, also how he doesn’t like/comment on her stuff anymore & vice versa
And the dogs with her at hers, she’s so erratic in relationships, feel like she can’t not be in one. Like learn how to be on your own 🤔

Reactions: 3
Just looking and he actually interacts more with her best friend’s posts (that Ejwx girl) which is bare weird😂😂😂

• Wow
She was in the background of one of his stories the other day so seems like they are still together 🤷‍♀️ but they have gone quiet comment wise on each others pics

This is terrifying. She then goes on to explain that she’s only 4ft 10 but that would still mean at just over 5.5 stone she’s dangerously underweight. Her BMI is around 15.7. How does she not see that promoting this to her masses of young female followers is really damaging? The fact she’s coy about her BBL too, deleted all of her posts on it and never speaks about it and acts as though she just looks like that naturally. Bottom of the pile for female role models IMO. I really hope she gets the help she needs as I do feel she has major body image issues.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is terrifying. She then goes on to explain that she’s only 4ft 10 but that would still mean at just over 5.5 stone she’s dangerously underweight. Her BMI is around 15.7. How does she not see that promoting this to her masses of young female followers is really damaging? The fact she’s coy about her BBL too, deleted all of her posts on it and never speaks about it and acts as though she just looks like that naturally. Bottom of the pile for female role models IMO. I really hope she gets the help she needs as I do feel she has major body image issues.
I am extremely sceptical about this. I am also 4”10 of very similar build/slimness but without the massive tits and bbl and I am about 7 stone (45kg). I know everyone carries weight differently but if I lost 1.5 stone I would be skeletal. So if she really is 35 kg as she says, she is scarily underweight and should not be speaking about it to her young followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She needs help. She seems so lost, what does she even do for a living? Instagram Ads? She needs to look after herself

Reactions: 8
LMFAO sorry but no one is 35kg! I’m not a PT but do work in a gym and know enough to know that’s likely a ridiculous lie

LMFAO sorry but no one is 35kg! I’m not a PT but do work in a gym and know enough to know that’s likely a ridiculous lie
Yeah I’m convinced she’s lying, maybe leaning on something whilst weighing herself like why would you do that?! Women already have more than enough unrealistic beauty standards to conform to and here she is just throwing us another. She really is setting us back a few hundred years isn’t she. Definition of a pick me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m convinced she’s lying, maybe leaning on something whilst weighing herself like why would you do that?! Women already have more than enough unrealistic beauty standards to conform to and here she is just throwing us another. She really is setting us back a few hundred years isn’t she. Definition of a pick me
She’s clearly done that yeah she’s leaning off on one side you can actually see now I’ve looked again that her foot is further back on one side. Wanting people to think she weighs very little but I think she’s genuinely I guess silly enough (someone on here who knew her did say she’s “thick”) to have done it to a point that is not even a feasible weight 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t get why she is so sneaky about her BBL nowadays and deleted everything. When she first had it done she was very open about her boobs and BBL. she had it done at comfortzone in Turkey, I’m gonna try and look for the posts but it was a good few years ago now 🤔. I also find it bizarre that she’s claiming she’s 35kg. If that’s the case then I hope she’s doing ok. She’s always been on the smaller side but this just seems far too unhealthy..

I remember years ago her getting annoyed because nobody believed she was a size 4 and she was showing people her clothes with the labels. She’s v petite and slim but 5 stone?! I just can’t see it

Reactions: 8
I remember years ago her getting annoyed because nobody believed she was a size 4 and she was showing people her clothes with the labels. She’s v petite and slim but 5 stone?! I just can’t see it
The photos of the anorexic girl in the news story I posted up above was exactly how you’d imagine an anorexic girl to look and she was 35kg….

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So Fkn irresponsible to post this! What’s she trying to prove?! What an absolute idiot of a girl she is 😤

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she is so sneaky about her BBL nowadays and deleted everything. When she first had it done she was very open about her boobs and BBL. she had it done at comfortzone in Turkey, I’m gonna try and look for the posts but it was a good few years ago now 🤔. I also find it bizarre that she’s claiming she’s 35kg. If that’s the case then I hope she’s doing ok. She’s always been on the smaller side but this just seems far too unhealthy..
Comfortzone have recently (within the last year or 2) gained such a bad reputation across Insta. I'm not sure exactly what happened but their could be some news articles about it? Apparently they treated their customers really badly or something?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.