Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the baby looks like her, he’ll maybe get a bit more tan as he gets older though. I follow that Nabela Noor on Insta, who’s also just had a baby and she’s dark with brown eyes, hubby pale with blue and her baby right now has her husband’s colouring and the blue eyes.

Regardless, the kids are absolutely gorgeous 🥰

Yes, I came into the thread just to say that ☺
It doesn’t normally take that long for a babies melanin to start showing so I’d be surprised if he does get tan as he gets older. Nabelas baby is only about a month and looks slightly darker than when she was a newborn but Romeo is 4 months now and he’s still very pale and has none of luis’ features. Maybe he does look more like her tho

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t normally take that long for a babies melanin to start showing so I’d be surprised if he does get tan as he gets older. Nabelas baby is only about a month and looks slightly darker than when she was a newborn but Romeo is 4 months now and he’s still very pale and has none of luis’ features. Maybe he does look more like her tho
Nah my dads grandad was black and my dad is pale as anything dna has a funny way of working out

Reactions: 3
Nah my dads grandad was black and my dad is pale as anything dna has a funny way of working out
I do think babies with Romeo’s mix can be pale but it’s his facial features that are very different to luis to me more than anything. There’s nothing I can pick out of his face that looks like luis.

Reactions: 3
I do think babies with Romeo’s mix can be pale but it’s his facial features that are very different to luis to me more than anything. There’s nothing I can pick out of his face that looks like luis.
He does look like a white baby but then he practically is, Luis himself is half white im assuming? He could even be 3/4’s and Chloe is full English so it makes sense Romeo is very fair. Like people previously said genetics are very random

Reactions: 5
My babies dad is fully black and I’m fully white and our babies are pretty pale to be honest, the older one gets browner in summer but even though they’re pale their facial features are very much like their dad so that makes them look more mixed. Maybe cause Romeo was prem or something he didn’t develop properly 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I agree he looks nothing like luis lol

Also mine have an Afro lol so it’s obvious they aren’t white, I guess we’ll see how Romeo changes as he gets older 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Chloe is a lot of things but that Baby is luis baby just because he’s white doesn’t mean he’s not his 😂

Reactions: 11
My
My parents both have brown eyes but my dad is dark and my mum is pale. My brother was as pale as you can imagine, then got darker a lot later. And I’ve seen plenty of mixed kids like that too.

It doesn’t really matter either way. Romeo is too cute. Chloe’s posted a 6 month pic of him up today.

I also think he’s very young to look at and say he doesn’t look at Luis at all, I tend to think you see features like shape of nose and so on once they’re toddlers.

Reactions: 2
My

My parents both have brown eyes but my dad is dark and my mum is pale. My brother was as pale as you can imagine, then got darker a lot later. And I’ve seen plenty of mixed kids like that too.

It doesn’t really matter either way. Romeo is too cute. Chloe’s posted a 6 month pic of him up today.

I also think he’s very young to look at and say he doesn’t look at Luis at all, I tend to think you see features like shape of nose and so on once they’re toddlers.
When my baby was on oxygen they told me he would be swollen in the face until he was weaned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.