Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some life. Sitting at home all day opening PR gifts and posting ā€œthank youā€ to xyz and not even showing anything about the product beyond it sitting in its packaging. What is the actual point?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Since she moved to Galway she has given up on instagram. She doesn't have the drive or the energy anymore. She's just sitting there sad because her hair is damaged. Her day consists of her walking the dog, opening PR packages and scrolling through old photos of when her hair was in better condition. She seems really unhappy in Galway

Reactions: 7
Since she moved to Galway she has given up on instagram. She doesn't have the drive or the energy anymore. She's just sitting there sad because her hair is damaged. Her day consists of her walking the dog, opening PR packages and scrolling through old photos of when her hair was in better condition. She seems really unhappy in Galway
This is it to a T. She seems so unhappy and so unfulfilled. I actually get slight agoraphobia/OCD vibes from her at times. Iā€™m only saying it because Iā€™ve a friend who has similar traits, doesnā€™t leave the house, obsesses over minor things, a lot of recalls to the past etc. If this is the case then itā€™s sad but tbh she could just be a lazy sod who canā€™t be arsed to actually do anything at all apart from stare at her own reflection all day and wonder why she doesnā€™t look like she did 5+ years ago. Her hair would also be in better condition if she just left it alone. All the products in the world canā€™t help you (and she has them all) if youā€™re frying the tit out of it daily for your daily walks to nowhere where you see nobody. This would be the perfect time for her to just strip everything back and be a little less high maintenance in her habits. I think sheā€™s happy enough to do nothing at all as long as she has endless amount of freebies coming through the door under the guise of being an influencer

Reactions: 2
Again sheā€™s at it with the old pics šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Morto. Youā€™d know well she didnā€™t have a job. Chloe go out and go for some fresh air or something and stop obsessing over yourself. Never known anyone to stan themselves as much

Reactions: 3
Again sheā€™s at it with the old pics šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Morto. Youā€™d know well she didnā€™t have a job. Chloe go out and go for some fresh air or something and stop obsessing over yourself. Never known anyone to stan themselves as much
I'd thought she had read the comments here from today and was referring to them with her stories

Reactions: 1
Guys did anyone see did she announce the winner of the 2 x Steampods? The night she said she was going to announce it , she never came on to? Thereā€™s nothing in the comments . Just seems ridiculous to me she wouldnā€™t publicly announce who the lucky winner is after having the competition up two weeks .
Same as Niamh Cullen and the ā‚¬250 lifestyle voucher .

Not trying to be rude or anything but Iā€™m honestly shocked at how she is affording stuff because she hardly posts and has abandoned her YouTube channel aswell

Not trying to be rude or anything but Iā€™m honestly shocked at how she is affording stuff because she hardly posts and has abandoned her YouTube channel aswell
She has gotten so boring itā€™s not even funny! Her house in Rahoon wouldnā€™t of been too cheap either and all the renovating they did to it . Baffles me how they would of gotten a mortgage as well . I can confirm from leaving near her that she does nothing all day but walk the dog once a day . I donā€™t understand how someone like that can feel fulfilment?

Sheā€™s putting make up on today in a sponsored ad for look fantastic but has a filter on every single story šŸ˜

Sheā€™s putting make up on today in a sponsored ad for look fantastic but has a filter on every single story šŸ˜
I usually have a high tolerance for this tit but today it just infuriated me. So many young impressionable girls thinking they can achieve the look she creates using the same products when in reality she is sitting in front of a professional ring light AND using a filter constantly. She is so stunning naturally and she really doesnā€™t need filters or bright lights. I actually emailed lookfantastic complaining which I have never done before šŸ™ˆ

Does Chloe own her house? I donā€™t understand how she has so much money when sheā€™s practically gone MIA on the ads. The gym+coffee order omg.

Does Chloe own her house? I donā€™t understand how she has so much money when sheā€™s practically gone MIA on the ads. The gym+coffee order omg.
As far as I knew, her and the boyfriend bought that house in rahoon which baffles me because it would of been 300K + and all the renovation they did . They keep referring to housemates, someone said they rent a room to Tomā€™s sister?

I usually have a high tolerance for this tit but today it just infuriated me. So many young impressionable girls thinking they can achieve the look she creates using the same products when in reality she is sitting in front of a professional ring light AND using a filter constantly. She is so stunning naturally and she really doesnā€™t need filters or bright lights. I actually emailed lookfantastic complaining which I have never done before šŸ™ˆ
You go girl šŸ‘ šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 1
One trick pony as a MUA or beauty influencer.. I've seen her do that exact makeup look at least 25 times now at this stage, does anyone else think it's really odd looking... full on dark foundation then white concealer/white patches everywhere, white rings around the eye area. Bronzer everywhere. It's so dated.

Reactions: 5
One trick pony as a MUA or beauty influencer.. I've seen her do that exact makeup look at least 25 times now at this stage, does anyone else think it's really odd looking... full on dark foundation then white concealer/white patches everywhere, white rings around the eye area. Bronzer everywhere. It's so dated.
Yeah her make up rots me. Not only because as you say, weā€™ve seen her do the same look a million times before, but because it looks so heavy and tight and uncomfortable looking. Itā€™s like she tries to get her base to look as flat and cakey as possible, and then fires a load of orange bronzer on, rusty toned eyeshadow and Mac honey love lipstick. Same thing all the time but never seems to look any better. Very dated looking make up thatā€™s more suited to tv or stage with heavy lighting, not for your one walk a day around your estate

Yeah her make up rots me. Not only because as you say, weā€™ve seen her do the same look a million times before, but because it looks so heavy and tight and uncomfortable looking. Itā€™s like she tries to get her base to look as flat and cakey as possible, and then fires a load of orange bronzer on, rusty toned eyeshadow and Mac honey love lipstick. Same thing all the time but never seems to look any better. Very dated looking make up thatā€™s more suited to tv or stage with heavy lighting, not for your one walk a day around your estate
She seems to have fab skin, she could have her base really sheer and glowy. I've always thought it was really odd the way she does her make up, heavy orange foundation and then lashes on white concealer making really obvious white patches on her face. I get she's trying to lighten the under eye area but it's over done. It's really early 90s makeup, The Corrs sisters used to wear that style of makeup,the dark brown lip liner and lipstick. I'd love to see her do something different and fun with her make up.