Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her for hair inspo years ago but she’s quite boring now 😂 not much to say really

Reactions: 2
What does she do all day ? She said her housemate which used to be toms sister had covid and Tom was injured so she was doing the cooking, she seemed to do more living in Dublin

Intro : Dublin mua big in YouTube for make-up / skincare / tan , her eyes are a funny colour , moved to galway early this year ? Boyfriend Tom plays for connacht rugby team

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rarely look at her these days but shes as boring as watching paint dry & always comes across very priviliged!

Reactions: 1
She sits on her bedroom floor all day opening PR packages🙄. How does she earn money or fill her time? I used to like her years back but she's quite dull now

Reactions: 8
Don’t get me started on this one. She does NOTHING all day apart from open press drop after press drop, obsess over how her hair is not the correct tone of blonde and perv over images of blonde instagram models who she wants to look like. She doesn’t seem to leave the house. She is shacked up with her boyfriend in Galway who I believe plays rugby and Chloe seems to have become a recluse and does nothing only cake make up on to sit at home and open more tit she received for free. She showed one weeks of packaging build up in her hall there the other day and it was genuinely grotesque. She is a good looking girl but I’ve genuinely never seen anyone obsess over how they look like she does. She asked for advice on her hair the other day as hers is completely destroyed from over bleaching and over styling because she washes and styles it every single day despite going absolutely nowhere. I think she is an odd fish if im honest. I don’t know if she has anxiety issues or what but she could do with getting an actual job and getting out into the world instead of sitting at home all day staring at herself in the mirror wishing she looked like Romee Strijd.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t get me started on this one. She does NOTHING all day apart from open press drop after press drop, obsess over how her hair is not the correct tone of blonde and perv over images of blonde instagram models who she wants to look like. She doesn’t seem to leave the house. She is shacked up with her boyfriend in Galway who I believe plays rugby and Chloe seems to have become a recluse and does nothing only cake make up on to sit at home and open more tit she received for free. She showed one weeks of packaging build up in her hall there the other day and it was genuinely grotesque. She is a good looking girl but I’ve genuinely never seen anyone obsess over how they look like she does. She asked for advice on her hair the other day as hers is completely destroyed from over bleaching and over styling because she washes and styles it every single day despite going absolutely nowhere. I think she is an odd fish if im honest. I don’t know if she has anxiety issues or what but she could do with getting an actual job and getting out into the world instead of sitting at home all day staring at herself in the mirror wishing she looked like Romee Strijd.
It's very odd for a young girl isn't it? Like why has she no job?? She is obsessed with her hair and she has it ruined from bleaching and heated hair tools. I don't even think she's great at make up, her makeup is always really flat looking and ten shades too dark for her, same boring brown overlined lips and orangey brown eye lids.

Reactions: 8
Did she used to work? I want to say mac but I could be mixing her up with someone else.

Either way it's a lonely life being a stay at home dog mom when your own family live in another province even...

Reactions: 5
Her make up is terrible. Very flat and powdery looking. She cakes on the powder. Her whole look is very dated looking. She could honestly do with putting down the hair tools, giving her skin some time to breathe and getting off the internet and joining the real world where most people haven’t the time to be obsessing over the tone of their blonde or Instagram models who we don’t know and will never meet. She’s a nice looking girl but is obsessed with her image.

Reactions: 6
Her make up is terrible. Very flat and powdery looking. She cakes on the powder. Her whole look is very dated looking. She could honestly do with putting down the hair tools, giving her skin some time to breathe and getting off the internet and joining the real world where most people haven’t the time to be obsessing over the tone of their blonde or Instagram models who we don’t know and will never meet. She’s a nice looking girl but is obsessed with her image.
I've seen her in reality at an event , now she is an attractive girl but not striking, she's filtered to the max on Instagram and definitely not the same in reality, still nice looking but different to the gram version

Reactions: 4
Did she used to work? I want to say mac but I could be mixing her up with someone else.

Either way it's a lonely life being a stay at home dog mom when your own family live in another province even...
I thought she used to work for Inglot but could be wrong! I haven’t followed her for ages

Yeah she used to work in inglot years ago, that’s how she got a bit of a following. She quit once her social media grew and hasn’t had a job since. I’d say the swipe ups are lucrative enough but it has to be soul destroying just sitting at home all day with nothing to do, living with people who actually lift a finger to earn a crust and all the while all you care about is if the freebie foundation you just got sent is the right shade of Simpsons yellow. Such a vacuous existence

• Haha
Reactions: 5
€400 for a vase of a massive arse. I don’t really get the whole ass/home wear trend I have to be honest

Reactions: 4
€400 for a vase of a massive arse. I don’t really get the whole ass/home wear trend I have to be honest
I hate the trend of the pampas grass and ass vases. Anyone remember when the trend used to be silver-mirrored furniture and velvet couches.

How is she a makeup/beauty blogger? She clearly can't match herself for a foundation that suits her, her foundation is ORANGE! And her brows are so dark and heavily filled in, for all the fabulous PR stuff she's sent she could have her makeup really fresh and glowy and youthful, this flat dark caked on make up is not flattering at all

Reactions: 3