Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have fab skin, she could have her base really sheer and glowy. I've always thought it was really odd the way she does her make up, heavy orange foundation and then lashes on white concealer making really obvious white patches on her face. I get she's trying to lighten the under eye area but it's over done. It's really early 90s makeup, The Corrs sisters used to wear that style of makeup,the dark brown lip liner and lipstick. I'd love to see her do something different and fun with her make up.
She is blessed with clear skin, lord knows why she trowels it on. It doesn’t suit her. She looks better without it. She’s been gifted a car too from Mercedes. Jesus for someone who barely leaves the house, pandemic or not, I can’t see her getting much use out of it. Imagine like, being gifted a car for doing absolutely nothing noteworthy, just opening packages and saying “thank you to bla bla bla” day in day out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
After seeing this car on a couple of other bloggers Insta, all I see now is Sue’s Mercedes not she’s Mercedes 😂

Thought it was odd she got gifted a Mercedes when she’s not doing much and this whole thing of giving influencers expensive cars is just stupid. I don’t think an influencer that sells make up and skincare would influence a follower to go out and buy a Mercedes from whatever that car shop is. Any person that came into money would go and buy a fancy car not coz Chloe has one, so dumb and would put me right off ever looking for a car from that place and I know it would for lots of others and this is what these places don’t realise they prob end up losing more customers then buyers. And yes Chloe loves herself with the filter it’s not real love too much of a perfectionist to realise she doesn’t even need one

Reactions: 4
Who posted another makeup reel, doing the EXACT SAME makeup that she always does

Reactions: 2
She shouldn’t be complaining about damaged hair, when she uses heat on it every day

Reactions: 1
She has signed with a new agency. I wonder will they give her a kick up the hole and insist she actually has to lift a finger in order to earn her keep

She has signed with a new agency. I wonder will they give her a kick up the hole and insist she actually has to lift a finger in order to earn her keep
It’s mad that Someone like that is handed a brand new car and she’s sitting at home 24/7. The new car is just parked at the front of the house all the time! What’s the idea of that? Why would a car company even give her a car.

Reactions: 5
It’s mad that Someone like that is handed a brand new car and she’s sitting at home 24/7. The new car is just parked at the front of the house all the time! What’s the idea of that? Why would a car company even give her a car.
It’s completely ridiculous. She doesn’t leave her house at the best of times, never mind during a pandemic. She already had a car for nipping up to Dublin now and again. It’s just stupid. My cousin actually lives close to her but never knew which house was hers, she knows now due to the new Merc parked outside 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s completely ridiculous. She doesn’t leave her house at the best of times, never mind during a pandemic. She already had a car for nipping up to Dublin now and again. It’s just stupid. My cousin actually lives close to her but never knew which house was hers, she knows now due to the new Merc parked outside 😂
Her followers are slowly going down and it’s no wonder . She absolutely brings nothin to the table!

Reactions: 3
She is so obsessed with herself it’s actually kind of alarming. “Your hair grows from your root, I don’t think many people know that” đŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïžđŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïžđŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïž Everyone knows that.
imagine having so little to do and possess such an obsession about yourself that you can track to the exact cm how your hair has grown over the last few months. Get a job chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
180 dollars on a jumper and to buy it in another colour too. And this “blogger” is the dullest of them all. Imagine the revenue Rosie Con and the bigger ones get.

Reactions: 4
180 dollars on a jumper and to buy it in another colour too. And this “blogger” is the dullest of them all. Imagine the revenue Rosie Con and the bigger ones get.
180 for a plain jumper with a college on it!!