Chloe and Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed this family since Chloe was pregnant with the triplets who must be almost 4 now. They are so fascinating, she’s only around 24 years old with six kids all very close in age and she 100% has her tit together.

They are vegan/home schooling which isn’t normally something that interests me but it works so well for them.

She struggled with her weight following the quick succession of 4 pregnancies/6 babies but has lost an incredible amount of weight recently and looks amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love Life With Beans! The only Vlogger I don't skip adverts on because I truly want them to do well on their videos. I've loved Scandi kids fashion and many of the toy brands she shares for a long time, and I haven't found any other Vlogger I can relate to. Chloe really does inspire me. I love seeing a snapshot of Oz and all the beautiful parks and cultural differences and similarities. I really love her Instagram account too.

It's worth mentioning that the Instagram is Chloe and Beans but the YouTube account is Life With Beans, for anyone wanting to look them up.

Reactions: 1
This woman is seriously pregnant again. With twins at that. 8 kids! She better hope that youtube money keeps rolling in..

Reactions: 6
This woman is seriously pregnant again. With twins at that. 8 kids! She better hope that youtube money keeps rolling in..
I was so confused when I saw this as I 100% remember her saying she had her tubes tied after having the triplets... looked on her insta and in the comments she said that she had a reversal as she wanted to get pregnant again but didn’t want to go down the IVF route

I followed this family since Chloe was pregnant with the triplets who must be almost 4 now. They are so fascinating, she’s only around 24 years old with six kids all very close in age and she 100% has her tit together.

They are vegan/home schooling which isn’t normally something that interests me but it works so well for them.

She struggled with her weight following the quick succession of 4 pregnancies/6 babies but has lost an incredible amount of weight recently and looks amazing.
I have followed them since she had the triplets too!

I think they do a fantastic job. Although they have 6 kids, it really appears that every kid gets one to one attention and their opinion really matters!

The way they go with the flow but also live a very structured life is so fascinating! I do agree she does have their tit together at such a young age!

Reactions: 5
I’ve only watched a handful of videos before, I thought their boys were girls with all the hair! Don’t know much about them but I agree they seem to have their tit together. I hope they stop or wait a few years after the twins, even if they are decent parents it’s getting to the level where it’ll become difficult to give that many young children enough attention

Reactions: 2
I really love her. I know there's a lot of for the 'gram' posts, but she and her husband genuinely do seem like they have their tit together. The kids seems really happy, loved and no ridiculous oversharing.

I've got four kids so my mind does boggle at how she does so well with literally double of my lot :LOL: But hoping all goes well with her pregnancy for her.

I think she's amazing... Honestly 6 kids home all day and three of them the same age I take my hat off to her

I really like her . I think she seems like such a lovely mum with time for all her children.

I was shocked she was pregnant again. But they seem so down to earth and organised they’ve obviously really thought it through.

Their home schooling looks amazing ... leaves mine looking slightly like a shambles wrapped in crepe paper 😬

I've followed them after seeing a vegan family shop when the triplets were babies but already 4.

They're one family I do actually find inspiring and I'd like to have a library as huge as theirs!

I also love the fact that when it was one of the older kids birthday they were allowed to stay up with just the parents.

Anyone else noticed how many vlogs we’ve got since she’s announced the twins pregnancy, like she’s using them for views already

Anyone else noticed how many vlogs we’ve got since she’s announced the twins pregnancy, like she’s using them for views already
Yep I also noticed the increased videos. The last titles I've seen:

Clothes shopping for twins and triplets
Minimalist room when they bought the ikea storage drawers.
Shopping for the triplets birthday dinner.
Triplets turn 5.
Where are our twins going to sleep?

One of the first vegan shops when the triplet are babies has I think 4.3 million views. Would be interesting to know how much they're making from the videos.

Yep I also noticed the increased videos. The last titles I've seen:

Clothes shopping for twins and triplets
Minimalist room when they bought the ikea storage drawers.
Shopping for the triplets birthday dinner.
Triplets turn 5.
Where are our twins going to sleep?

One of the first vegan shops when the triplet are babies has I think 4.3 million views. Would be interesting to know how much they're making from the videos.
Wonder if their views had gone down and now using this pregnancy to get them back up

I know I hadn’t watched any for a while, until the pregnancy announcement as I knew she had her tubes tied, so wanted to see why they changed their minds

Reactions: 3
She had that the operation reversed in September.

They also have the store but she said previously Ro was a baker and had dropped that. I think it's amazing they got on the property ladder so young, but I think there must have been parental help too.

She had that the operation reversed in September.

They also have the store but she said previously Ro was a baker and had dropped that. I think it's amazing they got on the property ladder so young, but I think there must have been parental help too.
I know her dad died maybe they had a trust fund set up for her and her sister

New video titled "How did we let this happen?" :ROFLMAO:

Spoiler alert: Lego all over the lego room.

I don’t quite get why she brands herself as a minimalist; don’t get me wrong, I’m not one myself and when the kids aren’t playing everything seems to be kept very tidy and organised with more than enough floor space but it doesn’t seem all that ‘minimalistic’ to me what with the loads of toys, books ect. they have, seems like it’s already pretty difficult with that many kids under 9.

From what I’ve seen she does a good job with the homeschooling, I have to applaud her for getting the older boys interested in reading so young. I do however think that it’s going to get a lot harder when the twins come along to give them the one on one. 8 kids just seems like too many to me! I also kind of worry about feeding children that young an all vegan diet and whether they are getting all the protein/nutrients they need. They do seem happy and healthy though.

Reactions: 5
I don’t quite get why she brands herself as a minimalist; don’t get me wrong, I’m not one myself and when the kids aren’t playing everything seems to be kept very tidy and organised with more than enough floor space but it doesn’t seem all that ‘minimalistic’ to me what with the loads of toys, books ect. they have, seems like it’s already pretty difficult with that many kids under 9.

From what I’ve seen she does a good job with the homeschooling, I have to applaud her for getting the older boys interested in reading so young. I do however think that it’s going to get a lot harder when the twins come along to give them the one on one. 8 kids just seems like too many to me! I also kind of worry about feeding children that young an all vegan diet and whether they are getting all the protein/nutrients they need. They do seem happy and healthy though.
Agreed about the minimalist, and also the birthdays they do the 4 gifts thing. But are always buying books , toys, Lego nearly every time they go shopping