Chloe and Beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s centrelink? Is it an Australian benefit? Are they not capped like 2 kids in the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s centrelink? Is it an Australian benefit? Are they not capped like 2 kids in the uk
Yes it is.

Chloe and Ro will receive Family Tax Benefit which is paid for each child you have. It's not capped. It is based on your income.

They do have an online store and their YouTube channel. I don't know if that generates enough income to make a difference to what government payments they receive.

Reactions: 3
Yes it is.

Chloe and Ro will receive Family Tax Benefit which is paid for each child you have. It's not capped. It is based on your income.

They do have an online store and their YouTube channel. I don't know if that generates enough income to make a difference to what government payments they receive.
I recon they’d make a fair amount from their YouTube channel, they’ve been at it quite a few years now and have a pretty loyal albeit strange community of followers.

Unfortunately not. This is a problem as lots of people just keep having kids to avoid working.
---
Watching the birthday reel. I feel sorry for him. All his brothers and sisters hovering around him to open his present which appears to be books. Birthdays in this house are never about the birthday child - always about the whole family. That is sad.

Reactions: 4
I recon they’d make a fair amount from their YouTube channel, they’ve been at it quite a few years now and have a pretty loyal albeit strange community of followers.
I just checked their social blade. It's hard to say if it's a steady income. I guess some of their older videos may still earn some money.

Screenshot_20240401_115953_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Unfortunately not. This is a problem as lots of people just keep having kids to avoid working.
---
Watching the birthday reel. I feel sorry for him. All his brothers and sisters hovering around him to open his present which appears to be books. Birthdays in this house are never about the birthday child - always about the whole family. That is sad.
I see that too.

It's really annoying as it wouldn't feel like your birthday. I know they're only little, but sometimes you need to tell them to sit back and just watch.

Reactions: 4
I just checked their social blade. It's hard to say if it's a steady income. I guess some of their older videos may still earn some money.

View attachment 2848871

I see that too.

It's really annoying as it wouldn't feel like your birthday. I know they're only little, but sometimes you need to tell them to sit back and just watch.
They do sit & watch. There's no ill mannered grabby brats snatching up the presents. I don't think they can be blamed for watching. It's the most excitement they get.🤨🙄😴

I'm not defending them by the way. I have watched them on & off for years. I just know the kids are well behaved. One or two are potential arseholes 😁 but they dont show their bad behaviours usually.
I kept watching for the last 2 years because Sylvie is a faery child & smart off the charts. It shows even more next to her very average twin. I just cant stand it now though. Chloe's smugness about basically leaving her older kids without any learning into high school age makes me sick. Their constant park visits, gifted babies 🤣 & how to cut up fruit for the entire family just doesn't make me willing to ignore her stupidity about her births. Also about the both ofthem who didnt finish high school STILL not sending the kids to high school.. how in the hell are they going to teach preschool, slower infants school & year 6 & 7 all at once?

I watched the latest video not watched one in yonks it was a snooze fest.
What I did pick up on is that she said Otto used to see a private eye doc and he was signed off and he stopped wearing the glasses (we all know Chloe didn’t like the glasses or his eye turn ) and now he’s seen a regular optician and he’s back to wearing glasses if she would of got the eye corrected way back and kept up with the patching/wearing the glasses then he wouldn’t be so bad now.
The optimal time for correction is usually before the age of 8.
My daughter wore glasses since 2 had surgery at 5 and it fixed her squint/eye turn and carried on wearing glasses she’s now 13 wears contacts full time and will be able to have laser eye surgery when she’s 18.
Sorry for the ted talk but I know Chloe is shoddy with health and has a certain aesthetic she likes to portray

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I just came across their beige family photo with the new baby from last month. It's quite jarring on her feed when everything else is a bombardment of colour :ROFLMAO: Also, this is petty I think the placement of her butterfly shin tattoo is very bad.

Reactions: 2