Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh im absolute fuming uber eats has taken money out of my £60 and another £44 in the last half hour nothing to do with me its fraud but im raging they done the same to my mum to 😑😑😑 frozen my account and ordered a new card raging at work right now

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Buzz Lightyear has his own film coming out, how random is that!? Apparently it’s an origin story to Toy Story πŸ€” how random is that, I just watched the trailer, I thought it looks good 🀣
Chris Evans (Captain America) is the voice of Buzz I believe and I am in love with him so I am excited 😍

Also guys, all this snack talk has me absolutely STARVING!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Chris Evans (Captain America) is the voice of Buzz I believe and I am in love with him so I am excited 😍

Also guys, all this snack talk has me absolutely STARVING!!!
Same! I am massively craving some kind of muffin sandwich?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've ordered this cake from Iceland for my husband. His birthday is on 31 Oct and he's a massive white chocolate fan. The do a smash cake skull too.
iMarkup_20211027_172415.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Having a browse on ASOS for some new clothes, not that I can afford any. Why are the models all so skinny :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I know how you feel! Nothing looks good on me at the mo! I hate leaving the house πŸ˜…

Also, birthday cake πŸŽ‚
I basically live in my work uniform, pyjamas or running kit. Even if I'm not running. I hate it but I can't justify spending often on clothes. Plus nothing looks right on me, I've developed a right pot belly in the past few months!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I basically live in my work uniform, pyjamas or running kit. Even if I'm not running. I hate it but I can't justify spending often on clothes. Plus nothing looks right on me, I've developed a right pot belly in the past few months!
Me too! I live in joggers & pjs and now I feel too silly in anything else cos nothing looks right! I used to love a skirt and tights and now I feel ridiculous and chubby πŸ˜‚ I keep telling myself I’ll do a proper workout tomorrow and then tomorrow never comes πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Got a text from SiL asking if I'd got a birthday cake for my husband's birthday dinner on Saturday. I said yes and sent her a pic of the Iceland brain cake
Fifteen minutes later she sent a message back saying 'Hmm that's a bit childish, but no bother I'll get him a proper one'
That 15 minute gap in responding though..... probably slagging me off to someone πŸ˜„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Got a text from SiL asking if I'd got a birthday cake for my husband's birthday dinner on Saturday. I said yes and sent her a pic of the Iceland brain cake
Fifteen minutes later she sent a message back saying 'Hmm that's a bit childish, but no bother I'll get him a proper one'
That 15 minute gap in responding though..... probably slagging me off to someone πŸ˜„
I think it looks well good, better to have a bit of sense humour than be a boring bastard πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ especially if his birthday is on Halloween!

• Heart
Me too! I live in joggers & pjs and now I feel too silly in anything else cos nothing looks right! I used to love a skirt and tights and now I feel ridiculous and chubby πŸ˜‚ I keep telling myself I’ll do a proper workout tomorrow and then tomorrow never comes πŸ™„
I love a skirt and tights combo in winter/autumn but genuinely look like a flump in a sausage casing now!

I've got Β£300 worth of stuff in my ASOS cart that I won't buy. Humph.

• Sad
Bitchy old cow. I think we have the same SIL!

• Haha
That’s well weird ain’t it. As if you don’t know what your husband would like 🀣 ah well more brain cake for just you two if she wants to buy a fancy one 🀣

• Haha
New thread boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.