Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just sat and cashed in all my McDonald’s online codes. I got a Big Mac or wrap, 2 x McFlurry or fruit bag, a £10 CEX voucher, small fries and some gym pass thing!

gutted I didn’t get anything good like a car or money!

Ohhhh it’s 5pm & @WilmaHun must be ordering her Chinese right now!

I am just getting ready for the party tonight. I’m meeting my friend but the plan has changed and then reverted back to the original. Tbh I have no idea what’s going on just hope she’s still meeting me cos I don’t wanna arrive alone 😅😅😅
oooooh yeah! Now sat waiting 😏😏

have a lovely evening xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How are you feeling today? Sending you lots of love. ❤
That’s so lovely, thank you ❤ I’m alright, I don’t feel great but I’m hoping it will pass. I was supposed to be having dinner with a friend tonight but they’ve just cancelled so I’m having a wander round Sainsbury’s and the range so I don’t have to be alone!
How are you doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was hinting for a takeaway but we had one last night so would be naughty if we had another 😅 we were meant to do a food shop tonight but I feel too ill so my fella has just popped out to get something for tea. Hope he comes back with something good, im getting hangry

what you get @WilmaHun chow mien 🤔 ?

• Heart
Had a lovely day visiting a friend, I love that it's been so long since we've seen each other yet when we do meet up it's like we only saw each other yesterday 💜 the Minis were very good and we managed to have a decent conversation 👍🏻 meant to be having date night with MrGlenCoco tonight and he is in charge of food so hopefully he picks something good 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What are you wearing to the party @Peaches_xox? Have fun! I have drinks planned for next week because I’m literally dying to go out wearing my new lipstick 💄 🙈

Enjoy your Chinese @WilmaHun!

I’m in the “no-takeaway-because-financially-challenged” camp so I’m making chicken shawarma (❤❤❤❤❤❤❤) for tea. I have to jog first, though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was going to offer the Mr a little date night in once the kids have gone to bed but considering he's just watched me pull 3 grey hairs out of my head i think it's safe to say I've killed any romantic thoughts he might have been having 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was hinting for a takeaway but we had one last night so would be naughty if we had another 😅 we were meant to do a food shop tonight but I feel too ill so my fella has just popped out to get something for tea. Hope he comes back with something good, im getting hangry

what you get @WilmaHun chow mien 🤔 ?
maybe he will come back with a takeaway 😏😏

Yep! You guessed it right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
PLOT TWIST mr watermelon has just rang saying ‘shall we get a McDonald’s instead’ 🤣
He's a keeper, gets you what you like!

We're not going to the party now. Still waiting on 1 result and the coughing is still 😷. I was upset about it earlier. We hardly ever get to go out. So staying in with fried eggs, wedges and wine instead.

• Heart
Husband's away for the night as he had to take the nightmare from hell mother in law to "Our place by the coast". It's a static caravan in a run down seaside town. I hate the place (and her) Years ago I used to go to be polite, but I've got more sense these days.

I've got the tv to myself, the vino is waiting 🍷 and there's a bag of Cadbury's giant buttons in the fridge. They're definitely nicer than the regular ones 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for all the love 💚💚💚

Today has been tough as I haven't been able to go and lay flowers because I'm unwell and don't want to pass it onto my brother and his family.

I spent some time in the garden and was visited by a beautiful butterfly. Then I saw a little spider on the bench so tried to get an up close macro shot of it and nearly dropped my expensive camera when it jumped onto my lens 🤣

Just got into my pjs and will be lighting a candle for my parents whilst I raise a glass of coke to them

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Today has been tough as I haven't been able to go and lay flowers because I'm unwell and don't want to pass it onto my brother and his family.

I spent some time in the garden and was visited by a beautiful butterfly. Then I saw a little spider on the bench so tried to get an up close macro shot of it and nearly dropped my expensive camera when it jumped onto my lens 🤣

Just got into my pjs and will be lighting a candle for my parents whilst I raise a glass of coke to them
I saw your post on another thread, I’m so, so sorry - what happened is truly heartbreaking. Sending you all my love ❤

• Heart

I saw your post on another thread, I’m so, so sorry - what happened is truly heartbreaking. Sending you all my love ❤
I'm sorry @Penguin86. I haven't seen your other posts, but I'm guessing it's your parents anniversary? That must be very hard :(

• Heart
Sending love @Penguin86 ❤

———————————————————————

We’ve gone maccies for dinner. Happy meals and mini mcflurrys though so none of the monopoly goodness 😂

had a nice day chilling with mum and had a nice walk. All very relaxed.

• Heart
Hope everyone is ok tonight ❤

im still ill, my fella has suddenly come down with a serious case of man flu and says he doesn’t feel well either. The baby just started crying before bed holding his gums so I had a feel and he was massive double teeth erupting each side 😬 so that’ll be fun! I gave him some calpol and now he’s going to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've had a bath , got into clean pj's and now settled with Pepsi max, snacks and watching clickbait on Netflix

• Heart
@Penguin86 sending a big hug your way today.

I'm going to put on my pjs, have dinner and wine then look for something on Netflix. Mr is up at 5.45 tomorrow for work 🙄 hopefully I'll get back to sleep for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread guys x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.