Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope those of you who feel rubbish are feeling better soon 💕

Random question for those of you who have children. Asking here because if I asked anybody in my real life they'd instantly just make more digs than they already do at me about not having kids yet 😅

When did you know you were ready? Like, was there a moment you thought that it was the right time, or did it just happen?
We had just bought our house and it wasn’t great timing and it wasn’t planned but I was 31 so it felt like the right time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even people who think they are ready probably aren't ready for the reality

Is this the same man that you talked about on the dating thread, saying you'd sent him a picture you found on the internet and pretended it was you?
Well, it wasn’t exactly like that! He kept asking for my body pictures and I’ve said I have an ED, he was like send one with no face so I just sent him some random public domain stock photo (a bikini shot, no face). He went oh yeah okay haha. It’s not like I stole some stranger’s pictures and pretended it was me, which is something I would never do.

I appreciate you taking an interest, but I’d rather you gave me some male advice rather then silently reading me on another thread!

Anyway, I feel like I only post about my dating life here which is quite contrary to the purposes of this thread. Enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We weren't ready at all. My first pregnancy was completely unplanned and unexpected. We weren't even ready to say we were in a relationship 😂😂
Things moved quickly after that. Sadly i miscarried the first 2 but yeah it took me falling pregnant to realise that's what we wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, it wasn’t exactly like that! He kept asking for my body pictures and I’ve said I have an ED, he was like send one with no face so I just sent him some random public domain stock photo (a bikini shot, no face). He went oh yeah okay haha. It’s not like I stole some stranger’s pictures and pretended it was me, which is something I would never do.
It's still deception, even if you didn't steal someone else's photo to do it.

I appreciate you taking an interest, but I’d rather you gave me some male advice rather then silently reading me on another thread!
My advice as a man is that I'd be put off a woman if I found out an image she'd sent me that she claimed to be her was in fact someone else.

Reactions: 8
It's still deception, even if you didn't steal someone else's photo to do it.
As I’ve said, I would never do that
My advice as a man is that I'd be put off a woman if I found out an image she'd sent me that she claimed to be her was in fact someone else.
Well I guess it makes sense. I was a bit drunk but it’s no excuse, you live and you learn 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess next time I will just say no if I don’t want to or am not comfortable with sharing personal pictures or info. Honesty is the best policy and all.

Shall we get back to breakfast wraps?

Random question for those of you who have children. Asking here because if I asked anybody in my real life they'd instantly just make more digs than they already do at me about not having kids yet 😅

When did you know you were ready? Like, was there a moment you thought that it was the right time, or did it just happen?
Me and mr whiskey wanted a family ages ago but Covid postponed our wedding and now I wish we didn’t wait as we’re struggling. I guess you’re never ready and it’s just something you need to talk about if you want to start trying or if it happens it happens. I don’t know that wasn’t helpful sorry 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t even remember my last breakfast wrap - you never think it’s going to be the last time until they are suddenly and cruelly ripped away from you 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As I’ve said, I would never do that

Well I guess it makes sense. I was a bit drunk but it’s no excuse, you live and you learn 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess next time I will just say no if I don’t want to or am not comfortable with sharing personal pictures or info. Honesty is the best policy and all.

Shall we get back to breakfast wraps?
I think you just need to think about how it would make you feel if someone used a photo that wasn't actually them and sent it to you. Stock photo or not, you're still pretending to be someone else.

Mr Wilma is gonna be fuming about the breakfast wrap news. Everytime he goes to McDonald's for breakfast he asks if they're back yet.

Reactions: 6
@WilmaHun I just did a pregnancy test and was like guess I’m having a baby. It was completely unplanned and I cried a lot. I was 24! Sometimes I think god I’m still not ready when I have to answer questions about why girls don’t have willys but little peaches is alright and I wouldn’t change any of it for the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you just need to think about how it would make you feel if someone used a photo that wasn't actually them and sent it to you. Stock photo or not, you're still pretending to be someone else.
Will do!
We can do, except if you say you're eating one, how do we know you're not having Rice Krispies instead!?
I will take a pic with Raymond written on a slip of paper next to it 👌🏻 Rice Krispies are rank anyway

@WilmaHun I just did a pregnancy test and was like guess I’m having a baby. It was completely unplanned and I cried a lot. I was 24! Sometimes I think god I’m still not ready when I have to answer questions about why girls don’t have willys but little peaches is alright and I wouldn’t change any of it for the world!
i was 24 too! Was only two years ago but feels like I’ve aged about 10 years 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

After I hit 30 I started to think I better get more serious about kids if I want them. I don’t think I was ready per say I just couldn’t imagine getting older and not having one. I’m now knocking on 40’s door and thinking it’s now or never to have another and just not sure what I want. My head is cabbaged as melon would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
By the way, do you guys know they still sell some items that aren’t available here anymore in other countries’ Maccies? I’m pretty sure they still do potato wedges in Poland or somewhere else in Europe

• Wow
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.