Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandma keeps buttons in her tin like that. I remember going through them as a kid like a magpie searching for sparkly ones. Ah memories.

Im having a root canal on 30th. Was it ok? I’m not a fan of dentists.
yeah it was fine just a weird feeling when your mouth is numb :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Omg this day needs to hurry and end I've eaten 3 twirls, a ginger bread man and a bag of crisps I cannot stop I need surgery to sew my gob shut

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I forgot I preordered a Xmas selection from a Instagram bakery and it arrived today haha bonus! Handmade Xmas cake, mince pies and shortbread ❤❤❤ Thank you past me for that genius purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw this online earlier on today and it really resonated with me.
I think so many of us are just feeling like this at the moment 😞

Screenshot_20211214-130322_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Different food question for today -

Does anyone have any ready-to-eat or quick-cook ready meals they enjoy and recommend?

My mood is so up and down its unreal. Yesterday i spent all day either in full on rage or sobbing. Today I'm as happy as can be, not a care in the world 🤷‍♀️

I wonder what tomorrow will bring 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't really like hot drinks but my housemate ordered me a mint choc hot chocolate from Greggs and it was yum. Still prefer cold drinks though

Spoke to a doctor about my anxiety and she has upped my sertraline dose. She's going to call on 4th Jan to see how I'm doing so 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a Big Mac meal and a celebrations McFlurry! I need to be stopped I had a Chinese Sunday, a kfc yesterday and now McDonald’s today I’m just gonna have a piece of lettuce for me tea tomoz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I could murder a kfc you know. Is it acceptable to eat a kfc on a Tuesday for dinner? Might wait till my fella goes out to check on his mum before ordering it so there’s no judgement

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's acceptable to eat any takeaway any night of the week, or every night of the week. Go for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.