Children's parties activities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate this is probably more of a thread for another website but I can stand it other there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and you guys are all so lovely.

So we've booked a room with a bouncy castle for my daughter 4th birthday. There's going to be alot of kids at least 20 so I wasn't going to necessarily do any party games.

However what other activities can I set up in the room to keep them occupied? Bonus points if they are cheap and cheerful.

Thanks all :)

A cupcake or ginger bread decorating station and they can take it home
A craft corner
Dressing up area?
Balloons every where they love chasing them!

We buy the cheap Inflatable toys and let them run loose with them and then let kids take them home, not very environmentally friendly though!

Reactions: 2
I appreciate this is probably more of a thread for another website but I can stand it other there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and you guys are all so lovely.

So we've booked a room with a bouncy castle for my daughter 4th birthday. There's going to be alot of kids at least 20 so I wasn't going to necessarily do any party games.

However what other activities can I set up in the room to keep them occupied? Bonus points if they are cheap and cheerful.

Thanks all :)
I think a bouncy castle is enough to be honest. Speaking as someone who has significant experience in that area :ROFLMAO: .Music and maybe a face paint person in the corner?they just love being with their friends and running around with a balloon at that age. Hope it goes well

I think a bouncy castle is enough to be honest. Speaking as someone who has significant experience in that area :ROFLMAO: .Music and maybe a face paint person in the corner?they just love being with their friends and running around with a balloon at that age. Hope it goes well
Yes thats true I'm just worried about all of them being on the bouncy castle at once πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Definitely going to fill the room with balloons! Although not the ones we had last year that were filled with confetti because that was a palava trying to clear it up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A cupcake or ginger bread decorating station and they can take it home
A craft corner
Dressing up area?
Balloons every where they love chasing them!

We buy the cheap Inflatable toys and let them run loose with them and then let kids take them home, not very environmentally friendly though!
Great ideas! I love the inflatable toy idea doubling as party bag type thing!

I was thinking of getting a massive inflatable ball or some small beach balls they can chuck around πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I've done this type of party a few times..
we normally have a colouring corner (cheap pens etc and free print outs off the internet - depending on party theme)
we normally buy a few space hoppers and those big bouncy balloons with the elastic bands on the end.
Face painting corner or tattoos always go down well.
and obviously music and maybe a flashing light or something! I used to love throwing parties! Now my daughter is 9 she just wants sleepovers! lol xx

Yes thats true I'm just worried about all of them being on the bouncy castle at once πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Definitely going to fill the room with balloons! Although not the ones we had last year that were filled with confetti because that was a palava trying to clear it up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Great ideas! I love the inflatable toy idea doubling as party bag type thing!

I was thinking of getting a massive inflatable ball or some small beach balls they can chuck around πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
don't get the massive ball, it will take all the younger brothers and sisters out!!!

Reactions: 1