Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a good song, but remember Ed Sheehan and Harry s did a complete rip off of it ? Did anything ever come of that ?

Speaking of X Factor I genuinely (and naively) never thought she’d come back to UK X Factor after Cowell f’ed her over in the states. Do you reckon it was simply because it was the biggest show at the time and because of the money!?

I think her coming back to X Factor wasn’t good for her career long-term, she was so loved for her first 3 (I think!) series and also reinforced that she was never going to be a big solo star outside of the UK. It’s like anything when you go back to something a second time it’s just not the same.

I was having a nosey on her Instagram and you’d forget she was on prime time telly as recently as early last year so it’s not like she is a total recluse.

She’s earned enough money now and had her fame so I respect her for not going down the route of releasing mediocre music or going down the Loose Women route lol.
Her career was on the downward I think, she'd not really been heard from since GA split up in the March of 2013, only human was coming out and she knew that x Factor had somewhat helped her 2 earlier albums be a success 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it started during XF 2010, the Gamu/Cher/Wagner/refusing to vote had an effect but didn’t last long because people felt sorry for her because of XF USA situ,then she disappeared for a year.

The AML era looked promising but that jubilee performance wasn’t great and the era got cut short for that mediocre/messy GA reunion.

she then went to break#2 and the hype was there when she came back but she got married, XF was just awful and the music was ok, not as good as her previous. Then it was the dramatic weight loss, divorce, disappeared again then was pregnant with Liam Payne’s child, changed her face and came back with even worse music, the extensions thing, greatest dancer.

she was so great and really talented but I suppose XF changed her and she kinda turned into a PR princess.

Reactions: 4
Yeh she took too many long breaks and didn't do enough promo whenever she came back. Each comeback she did less and less so the hype just died out. I listened to 3 words album in the gym yesterday and enjoyed the whole thing actually! Not listened for at least 10 years so was pleasantly surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OK I had to join after reading these forums for months because I have tea on Bear.
My friend is best friends with someone who worked for Liam. I won't specify because obviously they aren't meant to be blabbing.

Apparently Bear isn't Liam's at all...no info on whose he is so I assume sperm donor with the relationship with Liam a PR cover up.

I heard indirectly that Liam was 'with' cheryl not long after he broke up from his ex in the autumn of 2015 and there was weeks in-between the two.

Reactions: 1
Well that was quick! Cheryl ex husband Jean Bernard is rumored to have been recently engaged to a women from Dublin

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is from her in Manchester today. Seriously pillowy fillers and Botox.
I'd go for maybe a bit of cheek shaving (cheekbones) maybe a little give away the bump on the right cheek, got to be mad having anything done the girl is a pure stunner, nor is she in her 40/50's she is in her peak of life, she should look at the likes of Danielle Lloyd who literally nearly lost her life when she woke up to see her breast had exploded and was badly infected, the girl needed about 5 pints of blood, and the crazy bit is that the girls having things done are the people who need it the least, they're all beautiful and go risking their lives plus i can't think of anyone who looks better for it, but there's a long list who look worse for it, be happy as you are, it's not worth the risk.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she was only allowed to get that order in place after arguing that is was necessary due to high public interest in her? That might get reviewed and there’s no way she could still claim it.
Or she’s attempting to be relevant again and called the paps.

Reactions: 8
Where was this? The articles seem to be stating two difference locations. One near her 'buckinghamshire home' but another states 'hertfordshire home'

I knew she used to stay in Hadley Wood a few years back but this is not on the boarder of Bucks, so confused by this...

Reactions: 3
Maybe she was only allowed to get that order in place after arguing that is was necessary due to high public interest in her? That might get reviewed and there’s no way she could still claim it.
Do you think that woman might be her mother?

She's in one of the chalfonts now so deffo Buckinghamshire... I saw these pics in the papers and came straight here to say "what about the injection" deffo set up pap shots, what photographer hangs about forests and countrysides on the off chance they see a celeb.

Reactions: 10
She's in one of the chalfonts now so deffo Buckinghamshire... I saw these pics in the papers and came straight here to say "what about the injection" deffo set up pap shots, what photographer hangs about forests and countrysides on the off chance they see a celeb.
Yes agree but you’d wonder what the objective/motive is here!? They’re not gonna be a big enough talking point to get Cheryl back into the limelight or is this the start of something?!

Reactions: 3
She got a 10 year super injunction in 2011 (I think) to stop paps taking pictures of her when she wasn't working. It's 2021 now so it's probably expired 🤷‍♀️. Expect to see more pap pics of her from now on.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is that a super injunction? Isn’t a super injunction to stop stories being printed? Aren’t you describing something more like a restraining order?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.