Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the time his affair broke someone on another forum was working back stage at the Brits. Cheryl had to perform her single - possibly Fight For This Love? - and they said she looked utterly broken. Pale and drawn without her make up, no spark at all.
Yes I think that day a 3rd girl spoke out about Ashley and confirmed the cheating.

Cheryl was meant to walk the red carpet as well but instead she only performed and left.

I think this was meant to be her red carpet look
52788B82-61AE-4174-AC9F-AE7FDEC7A057.png

Reactions: 1
9949BAB6-2089-4B44-8E9E-C8B66E46EF20.jpeg

She looked gorgeous in the Elle magazine cover/photo shoot in 2011. That was 10 years ago so her looks now are probably just a combination of filler/Botox and age.

Reactions: 9
I love Lisa Eldridge. She's one of very few makeup artists I actually follow on YouTube/Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looking at her back in GA to now, she’s had the following (in my expert opinion):
- veneers
- lip fillers
- rhinoplasty
- breast enhancement
- cheek filler
- Botox
- quite possibly an eyebrow lift

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I love Lisa Eldridge. She's one of very few makeup artists I actually follow on YouTube/Insta.
Yep because she is actually a makeup artist not these you tubers who squirt the foundation all over their faces and paint on half a concealer.
I go to Lisa too when I need reminding how to actually apply makeup...

Reactions: 8
God that lime dress was not a good look. You can see her lips look weird there like they have filler and she's wearing a pale lipstick that totally washes her out.

I think she was pretty in posters the rivals. While the show was on they changed her eyebrows and tidied her hair and I think that was really all she had for some years. I'm.not sure on breast implants but she did go very thin and of she did have them they looked noticable like Victoria Beckham's did.

Agree to lip filler, veneers and possibly her nose but I think that was done really well as she kept the little bump so again its bearly notciable.

I meant they never looked noticable if she did have implants!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 459583
She looked gorgeous in the Elle magazine cover/photo shoot in 2011. That was 10 years ago so her looks now are probably just a combination of filler/Botox and age.
Never liked the ‘red hair dye in a box’ hair colour on her, not even Cheryl could pull that off imo. Needs must with L’Oreal though 😂

She always looked divine at Cannes - especially love the shorter lighter hair on her.

Reactions: 6
OK I'm getting way too invested in this lol... been rewatching some Cheryl and GA videos. I think it started to go down hill for Cheryl with I don't care, cos of all the swearing it got no radio play and there was no need. It came across that she was trying to be 'edgy' which didn't suit her audience.

She didnt do enough promo either after the first few albums. She got lazy with it under the pretense of being private I think. It didn't help that she had the injunction against being photographed when not at an event people were still interested in her but we only ever saw her at cannes with loreal or a princes trust event. Didnt have enough exposed to keep relasig albums expecting them to chart in my opinion.

OK I'm getting way too invested in this lol... been rewatching some Cheryl and GA videos. I think it started to go down hill for Cheryl with I don't care, cos of all the swearing it got no radio play and there was no need. It came across that she was trying to be 'edgy' which didn't suit her audience.

She didnt do enough promo either after the first few albums. She got lazy with it under the pretense of being private I think. It didn't help that she had the injunction against being photographed when not at an event people were still interested in her but we only ever saw her at cannes with loreal or a princes trust event. Didnt have enough exposed to keep relasig albums expecting them to chart in my opinion.
A while back I tried to find live performances of I don't care on youtube, I think she only did ONE on X Factor as I could not find any more🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Speaking of X Factor I genuinely (and naively) never thought she’d come back to UK X Factor after Cowell f’ed her over in the states. Do you reckon it was simply because it was the biggest show at the time and because of the money!?

I think her coming back to X Factor wasn’t good for her career long-term, she was so loved for her first 3 (I think!) series and also reinforced that she was never going to be a big solo star outside of the UK. It’s like anything when you go back to something a second time it’s just not the same.

I was having a nosey on her Instagram and you’d forget she was on prime time telly as recently as early last year so it’s not like she is a total recluse.

She’s earned enough money now and had her fame so I respect her for not going down the route of releasing mediocre music or going down the Loose Women route lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.