Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I kind of do believe it but just don't know where Justin would fit into to all of this?
I believe maybe they had a thing. Their bosses mayve wanted it hushed😔
But as Ive seen Kimberly (OMG a natural beauty) with Justin (he's alright too) and their gorgeous kids a few times..
They look like a normal family but of course that could just live together.

I hope if the girls were together they could one day say its different times now...

I think Cheryl was a natural beauty when young and gorgeous up until a few years ago. She seemed to totally mess up her face around the time she released Love Made Me Do It and there was a picture the other day of her seen for the first time in months looking rubbery and and fake.

It's a total tragedy when even people as attractive as Cheryl feel the need to interfere with nature. Shows how twisted the industry they work in is and what the pressure must be like to not only defy ageing but aim for a very limited and shallow view of perfection at all times.

Reactions: 16
I think Cheryl was a natural beauty when young and gorgeous up until a few years ago. She seemed to totally mess up her face around the time she released Love Made Me Do It and there was a picture the other day of her seen for the first time in months looking rubbery and and fake.

It's a total tragedy when even people as attractive as Cheryl feel the need to interfere with nature. Shows how twisted the industry they work in is and what the pressure must be like to not only defy ageing but aim for a very limited and shallow view of perfection at all times.
Totally agree with you! I don't like when people post pictures of her Popstars: The Rivals audition and say she was not pretty and use an example as to how 'fake' she is. She was gorgeous back then, the only 'work' she had done pre-Love Made Me Do It was veneers which I think she pulled off.

What is shocking about the fillers was how it dramatically and I mean dramatically it changed her gorgeous face. Tbh it actually freaked me out so much so that I haven't had filler and would be too scared to go down that route. I haven't seen the new pics of her but sad to hear she is looking rubbery. Whoever did that work needs to be struck off.

Her biggest stans at the time said the filler would take a few days to settle in her face but yet weeks/months later they still hadn't. Frightening.

I have to say I was disappointed and lost respect for her BS excuse about the way she slept on her pillow (WTF!) the night before the Radio One interview, c'mon Cheryl, really?!? She could have just said Look I'm not getting any younger, I am now a Mother and tried filler for the first time." Simple. But for me celebs lose their credibility when they do something so obvious and then have the backbone to deny deny.

Reactions: 12
I think the only work she had before getting pregnant was her teeth. I remember her looking slightly different when she joined Simon on his judges house in 2017 but it might have been the pregnancy.
However she absolutely had work done when she opened her Princes Trust centre in 2018 and I have no idea why she denied it when asked. It was so obvious. It’s a shame because she was so naturally beautiful.

Reactions: 8
I think the only work she had before getting pregnant was her teeth. I remember her looking slightly different when she joined Simon on his judges house in 2017 but it might have been the pregnancy.
However she absolutely had work done when she opened her Princes Trust centre in 2018 and I have no idea why she denied it when asked. It was so obvious. It’s a shame because she was so naturally beautiful.
I dunno her nose looks different too from her early GA days to even when she started x factor

Reactions: 3
In my opinion she’s definitely had breast implants around the time that GA were together too. They stayed the same size after her weight loss.

Reactions: 1
Yes you are right, I had to Google - she’s clearly had some lip filler and botox. Might have been her first dabble into aesthetics. Just doesn’t suit her, she looks like a wax work...
1614459775618.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Something changed around her eyes but I can’t put my finger on it? Her brows are thicker in the last few years but I just feel like her whole eye area looks different, and not in a good way (sorry!)

Reactions: 3
Something changed around her eyes but I can’t put my finger on it? Her brows are thicker in the last few years but I just feel like her whole eye area looks different, and not in a good way (sorry!)
She actually suits having thinner brows. She doesn't have alot of space between her brow and eyelids as it is

Reactions: 6
I agree I think she used to be stunning, I remember her original stint of the X factor around the time she split up with Ashley to be her best years In my opinion. Here is a picture of her at 2010 in Cannes, I remember my younger step brother had it on his bedroom wall for years 🤣
7E1184BE-9182-469F-B744-AA43AD19B785.jpeg
however whatever work she had done definitely hasn’t worked. I have no idea what she’s had done but it has put me off ever getting work done 🤣 I think she realised that and has had not any more or minimal work since the love made me do it incident.

Reactions: 9
Catch 22 of celebrity. You're expected to look young and beautiful forever that stars feel pressured to get work done but also there's an expectancy to also look naturally flawless hence why a lot deny having cosmetic surgery. Some pull it off for time but the more work they have done to stave off father time they end up looking rubber faced and must be left wondering whether they'd have looked better growing old gracefully.

Reactions: 9
Yes I 100% agree. I think she genuinely was in love with Ashley. Perhaps the rest of them never compared to him and that's why they didn't last.. We will never know though 🤷‍♀️
At the time his affair broke someone on another forum was working back stage at the Brits. Cheryl had to perform her single - possibly Fight For This Love? - and they said she looked utterly broken. Pale and drawn without her make up, no spark at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What has happened to her she hasn't posted on Instagram since July u never hear nothing about her anymore

Reactions: 1
At the time his affair broke someone on another forum was working back stage at the Brits. Cheryl had to perform her single - possibly Fight For This Love? - and they said she looked utterly broken. Pale and drawn without her make up, no spark at all.
This must have been absolute torture for her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.