Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed Triona too long but is it just me or is her home just mediocre compared to other Instagram accounts? Wouldn’t be for me at all. Don’t get me wrong its nicer than my own home but nothing “wow” about it, certainly not as perfect as she constantly makes it out to be.

Also have seen some examples of her sharp tongue, horrible woman. Always comes across as rude in Q&As when answering questions. If you don’t want to answer them don’t do Q&As then??!

Reactions: 7
A follower asked how does she keep white sofas with three children. “all meals eaten at table or island, wet foods snacks such as fruits or yoghurt they must sit on the step, popcorn only food allowed on the couches!”

Military camp it sounds like. Boring af

Reactions: 2
A follower asked how does she keep white sofas with three children. “all meals eaten at table or island, wet foods snacks such as fruits or yoghurt they must sit on the step, popcorn only food allowed on the couches!”

The kids Wouldnt cross her I’d say ..the wrath!
poor mites sitting on a step with the spoon in the yogurt

It's her hypocrisy around privacy that really grinds my gears- surprising there were no 'I'm not answering that question because it's an invasion of my privacy' responses on the latest Q&A. Always trotted out when people ask for the plans/ layout of her house. Anyone with half a brain can work it out, she's shared that much of the house. Same when she gets asked where she works, yet she's posted plenty of things that gives it away (although why anyone would want to know is beyond me). She very definitely isn't worried about the privacy of her children either. She's all about her privacy when it suits and it's laughable. Triona there is very little private about your life when you post an account of nearly every day of your life, and those of your children, on Instgram for half of Ireland to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At a guess she must work in St. Lukes A&E as she’s an ER nurse in KK and never mentioned a commute hardly a big secret
Kids can’t even have a holiday without being posted on the gram
I see a different mom who’s a travel blogger has no problem posting her 9/10 year old in a bikini when it’s to promote a holiday and sunscreen why would you do that? I wouldn’t post my kids in their togs to my private account. We need laws for child protection

Someone asked how she’s able to keep ornaments out all the time and she says her kids never touch them but kids who visit the house go straight for them 🙄 imagine being the parent of the child that dared touch her ornaments and reading that 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm always half expecting a pregnancy announcement. She has said she would like another. Dunnes red dress was nice but made me wonder...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm always half expecting a pregnancy announcement. She has said she would like another. Dunnes red dress was nice but made me wonder...
I think she has commented and posted a few times about the littlest one (can't think of her name) being the last - pretty sure she had a poem on one post about it too. BUT she wouldn't be the first, or last, influencer to back-track on their word so who knows. Anything for the gram and there's nothing like a baby to increase followers/ engagement. Although she doesn't seem to be at the same level as the likes of Beggy Battle on that score.

Reactions: 3
I doubt it tbh.....i know what ure saying but i doubt it

I think she has commented and posted a few times about the littlest one (can't think of her name) being the last - pretty sure she had a poem on one post about it too. BUT she wouldn't be the first, or last, influencer to back-track on their word so who knows. Anything for the gram and there's nothing like a baby to increase followers/ engagement. Although she doesn't seem to be at the same level as the likes of Beggy Battle on that score.
No tbh battle would be hard matched... Now i wouldnt be shocked if there was another announcement there for the €€€€

Unfollowed her ages ago and just took a look... a post today about a Sunday roast (didn’t happen today because it’s summer), and carrots.

• Haha
Nice bit of original text in her recent post 🤔

Lifted from here

• Haha
Is this the area she is originally from? I thought maybe Tralee previousl she doesn’t have the accent of west Kerry

Obviously off topic but the absolute smug head on Florence &Henri
oh my days she is super annoying
Smug over load

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone think it looks like a toilet brush on her hall table 👀😂
I do now 😂

The 'styling' of that hall table leaves a lot to be desired (not saying my own is much better but then I'm not a content creator who is gifted a load of freebies).

Really liking ashenandcloud these days, Susan seems very down to earth and actually knows what she is talking about being a pro.

I do now 😂

The 'styling' of that hall table leaves a lot to be desired (not saying my own is much better but then I'm not a content creator who is gifted a load of freebies).

Really liking ashenandcloud these days, Susan seems very down to earth and actually knows what she is talking about being a pro.
I’m a major fangirl of Susan
I’d just move into her home 😍
Job done
Can’t wait to see what she’s done with the couch area across from her island
I’m a stalker 👀

At least she has flair, creativity and talent in the field

Triona is as dull and dated as her home

• Heart
I’m a major fangirl of Susan
I’d just move into her home 😍
Job done
Can’t wait to see what she’s done with the couch area across from her island
I’m a stalker 👀

At least she has flair, creativity and talent in the field

Triona is as dull and dated as her home
Cherington takes the same pics over and over and rehashes it as ‘content’ 🙄

Does anyone think it looks like a toilet brush on her hall table 👀😂
I thought the exact same thing! I actually think her house is dating rapidly as for the gardening isn’t the rain going to wash all the bark onto the road there’s no kerb or anything in front to hold it?