Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much more of a lilt to her voice this evening. Still incredibly hard to listen to.
Yea, I noticed that she sounded a little more enthusiastic on the stories this evening.

To be honest I think the ideas for the kids garden area are lovely. I’d love for mine to have a space like that. But can I afford to spend that amount in Woodies? Nope.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her Neptune videos....how dull is she! And just to clarify ... was that a Beggy Mitchell? Are we expecting Neptune freebies in the coming weeks? So obvs!

Reactions: 2
Snore... neptune... snore... coffee... snore... olive tree... snore... Summertime... Snore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaysus lads, her monotone drone would put you to sleep. She’s so boring...
Trampoline, flowers, bbq, trampoline, flowers, bbq ... 🥱 🥱

The way she made the little girl stand and pretend pose for the contrived pic with the straw bonnet and gingham dress like Anne of feckin Green Gables

Puh leeeease

I’d say she was like ‘stand there and DONT dare move Til I get a pic for the gram’
. Child probably afraid she’d annoy the wrath of yer one

she has more notions about her self than most of these beggars on Instagram

She literally thinks and is certainly trying to portray her self as an upper middle class English country garden type Sloane Square etc

I’d say she is BET into all those rich insta mum uk accounts stealing content ideas

The basket on the bike
The bonnet
The woodenlaundry brushes etc etc
The house she’s pretending is better than it is

But all that comes across is .....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The way she made the little girl stand and pretend pose for the contrived pic with the straw bonnet and gingham dress like Anne of feckin Green Gables

Puh leeeease

I’d say she was like ‘stand there and DONT dare move Til I get a pic for the gram’

She literally thinks and is certainly trying to portray her self as an upper middle class English country garden type Sloane Square etc

I’d say she is BET into all those rich insta mum uk accounts stealing content ideas

The basket on the bike
The bonnet

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What is it with dressing kids as Victorians

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Puh leeeease

The basket on the bike
The bonnet

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Little one was also posed for a “rest” in the hammock.
Strange how the husband obviously doesn’t want to be mentioned or pictured himself but is happy for the kids to live life for the gram.

• Heart

Puh leeeease

The basket on the bike
The bonnet

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I noticed that. It was awfully staged. The poor kids..... Growing up with cameras in their faces..... Or rather at their backs.

Am I the only blind bat that cannot read white text on pale cream background I’ve unfollowed not like I’m going to miss anything exciting 😂

• Haha
Little one was also posed for a “rest” in the hammock.
Strange how the husband obviously doesn’t want to be mentioned or pictured himself but is happy for the kids to live life for the gram.
I’d say he doesn’t have any choice.....that’s with the kids on the gram or any aspect of his life 🙈 I’d say he doesn’t get a minutes peace.

Puh leeeease

The basket on the bike
The bonnet

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You’ve got this spot on. She seems to think she is middle-upper class English living in West London. Erm.....ye moved home to Kilkenny as I’d say you couldn’t afford what you aspired in London. I get the impression that she would have preferred to stay there. But it would be no easy feat to buy a house there, London is crazy expensive. Buy a house that would suit her notions anyway, not sure a flat would be good enough 🙄

I find the basket on the bike, the bonnets, the wooden utensils etc etc just so contrived.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her content is pure muck. So contrived and staged. And they you see her and it’s like ... wha’? She doesn’t match the image she’s trying to portray. She looks like she should be in the bog footin’ turf ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her aggressive undertones though are the worst... the other muck is just that but the personality?? No other house accounts are like that... this one is permanently seething underneath it all.

I cant understand it..... Wants to be big on IG but becomes aggressive when someone asks her something she has already spoken about or contradicts her.

To me she comes across lacking in confidence in herself so she tries to portray the perfect home and kids to offset this.
Very staged photos and clever angles of the garden to make it look like she’s in the middle of the country with no other houses around.
The whole thing is smoke and mirrors.

I see there must be a gifted console table coming. Worth €660. FFS. That must be the price of selling your kids childhoods.

To me she comes across lacking in confidence in herself so she tries to portray the perfect home and kids to offset this.
Very staged photos and clever angles of the garden to make it look like she’s in the middle of the country with no other houses around.
The whole thing is smoke and mirrors.
Yea, I don’t think it’s all quite as perfect as she’d have us believe. She must be close to the city as she cycles there with her basket 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3