Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with the big words on all her stories now? Is this another nod to her patronizing ways - making us feel like we’re back in Junior Infants learning about BLUE skies, a SWAN and RHUBARB?

It’s so painful, I wonder if she’s goading us about her boringness; if it’s meant to be a stylistic thing, I’m just not seeing it 🤔

Reactions: 2
What’s the deal with the big words on all her stories now? Is this another nod to her patronizing ways - making us feel like we’re back in Junior Infants learning about BLUE skies, a SWAN and RHUBARB?

It’s so painful, I wonder if she’s goading us about her boringness; if it’s meant to be a stylistic thing, I’m just not seeing it 🤔
she’s basically copying her idol whitethorns wan but trying to change it up a bit

MONDAY morning
SUNNY skies
I am a BORING woman

etc

She’s a bore

I have regret in setting this thread up

there is nothing to say about her ....

it’s like a deserted ship on this here ..

mainly because of the account snore fest she has

but also the Unlikeable persona on insta she gives off😣

She has an air of thinking she is better than everyone which I find irritating. At the end of the day we’re not the ones selling out our kids on Insta.

Reactions: 2
I find it mental how much she has changed after only being in the house for 2 years. My husband would go bananas if I started changing things when we’d spent a fortune originally. New dining table, new lights, at one stage she was talking about taking up the floor in the hallway and putting down tiles. Is it all for content? As if it is that’s very sad that she feels the need. Although I doubt her husband gets much say in the matter 😳
She also said before they built the garage that they were planning on building a double garage. I’m guessing they didn’t actually have planning for a double as they built a single in the end.

Reactions: 1
Them dark floors would be nightmare to keep. In fact you can see marks on them in her pics.

Her house is dating rapidly. It's kind of run it's course?

Oh and the gallery wall in her dining area drives me insane. They are crooked and there's too many of them.

Reactions: 7
I have regret in setting this thread up

there is nothing to say about her ....

it’s like a deserted ship on this here ..

mainly because of the account snore fest she has

but also the Unlikeable persona on insta she gives off😣
That woman is the cure for insomnia. Absolutely craictose intolerant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her house is dating rapidly. It's kind of run it's course?

Oh and the gallery wall in her dining area drives me insane. They are crooked and there's too many of them.
I dislike her kitchen. To blue definitely dated so quick.

I see she hasn't posted a pic of her kitchen since September so it's probably chipped to death too. Look I'd actually have very little to say about the house it's the fact that she is an unbelievable dose and comes across so badly. There's no warmth to her at all. She works less than part time but caused all out war rising mothers at the start if Easter to say teachers sent books home and she was refusing the homeschool.. then the mask slipped and it became as clear as day that her gripe was in fact with teachers... underneath all the show is a nasty woman..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see she hasn't posted a pic of her kitchen since September so it's probably chipped to death too. Look I'd actually have very little to say about the house it's the fact that she is an unbelievable dose and comes across so badly. There's no warmth to her at all. She works less than part time but caused all out war rising mothers at the start if Easter to say teachers sent books home and she was refusing the homeschool.. then the mask slipped and it became as clear as day that her gripe was in fact with teachers... underneath all the show is a nasty woman..
Oh I missed this. But I thought Amelia was perfect so how does she have an issue doing the school work 🤔

• Haha
If my children had issues doing school work I’d see it as more important to be doing it with them and skipping out on it, what annoyed me about the school work was herself and lots of huns giving out about doing work with young primary school kids.... it’s colouring and their very import sounds. The huge celebrations when they went back to school when 1000s of other kids waited weeks, stuck at home doing much harder work 🤯
Also the quaint bike rides to the supermarket and returning with 2 things in the basket does anyone actually do this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You just know she is that Karen complaining to the manager on every shop or restaurant... 🤭 unpleasant woman! Don't know how she has so many followers tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 8