Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried really hard to like Chelsey but just as I’m starting to think she may be genuine, she does something that screams FAKE AF.

She’s moaned about other people asking for free tit, yet she’s a ponce herself.
Like why take money off people to treat yourself, surely she treated herself enough when she fraudulently took all that money had no remorse 💁🏻‍♀️

I think she’s fake and it won’t be long before her mask slips, she knows how to play to the audience but she won’t be able to keep up the act.
I don’t think her sorry’s are genuine so don’t come for me, that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
I’ve tried really hard to like Chelsey but just as I’m starting to think she may be genuine, she does something that screams FAKE AF.

Like why take money off people to treat yourself, surely she treated herself enough when she fraudulently took all that money had no remorse 💁🏻‍♀️

I think she’s fake and it won’t be long before her mask slips, she knows how to play to the audience but she won’t be able to keep up the act.
I don’t think her sorry’s are genuine so don’t come for me, that’s just my opinion.
I love her, she likes the drama like we all do or wouldn't be on here, she just uses tiktok rather than tattle to talk about it and if I was brave enough to put myself out there I wouldn't be turning down money people wanted to send me!

Reactions: 7
I love her, she likes the drama like we all do or wouldn't be on here, she just uses tiktok rather than tattle to talk about it and if I was brave enough to put myself out there I wouldn't be turning down money people wanted to send me!
But would you sit there and be a hypocrite by slagging off other people that are taking free stuff?

I saw her video mentioning me liking that post about her on here...is she trying to say that she’s never been to London lol 🤔 Who knows if that story is true or not, who cares, I liked it because I could totally see her acting like that.
She’s had a boost of followers off the back of BF & Rosie’s drama, she knew elbowing her way into that fight would gain her some friction 👍🏼

Notice how she’s told you all to “watch them”, trying to manipulate and rally a personal army lol duck off. She’s about as subtle as lead slippers.

Reactions: 2

As I see it, people have free will, if they want to give her money, they can, I would if I had spare purely because it feels nice to watch most of her videos and have some bants.
What isn’t nice is people repeating the same old bs day in day out... aw Chelsey did this in her past and she’s said nowt.... she doesn’t need a public disclaimer.. aw Chelseys asking for money.... and?? If the app wasn’t for that then they’d have rules.. if you want to watch.. watch... if you don’t... just block...

But would you sit there and be a hypocrite by slagging off other people that are taking free stuff?

I saw her video mentioning me liking that post about her on here...is she trying to say that she’s never been to London lol 🤔 Who knows if that story is true or not, who cares, I liked it because I could totally see her acting like that.
She’s had a boost of followers off the back of BF & Rosie’s drama, she knew elbowing her way into that fight would gain her some friction 👍🏼

Notice how she’s told you all to “watch them”, trying to manipulate and rally a personal army lol duck off. She’s about as subtle as lead slippers.
And we aren’t daft.. who cares how she got her followers.. we think she’s ace....

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t so long ago that her and BF were scissor sisters, why do you think they clicked?
Because they're cut from the same cloth.

I’m not falling for the act and I’ll be here laughing when tit’s on FULL blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is actually going the hell on. I'm sick of seeing it all, back and forth. Just fight it out and be done with it I say 😊

ELSA. Chelsey & Elsa were clicky af.

They’re both the same imo, only Chelsey is sneakier.
Chelsey owns her past, she doesn't deny being a horrible person in the past, now everyone needs to see her for the person she is today, and leave her past where it should be. Its her past not yours

@saintsgirl
Chelsey owns her past, she doesn't deny being a horrible person in the past, now everyone needs to see her for the person she is today, and leave her past where it should be. Its her past not yours
No.
Chelsey knows what people want her to be, she didn’t give a tit what people thought about her until she started getting an influx of new followers (only because of their mutual hate for someone).

I’m not trying to persuade anyone not to like her, I’m just giving my opinion on her, like everyone else has, just because it’s someone you like doesn’t mean I cant say it.

I remember Chelsey from years ago, she was that same person up until a few weeks ago.
What kind of person gravitates towards someone like Elsa Frost? They’re peas in a pod, both vile bullies that can’t handle it when people don’t like them.

And I do see her for the person she is today, the same person she’s always been, her sorrys aren’t genuine and if you could be a fly on the wall when the cameras aren’t on, then you’d see for yourself that it’s all an act.
I’m not interested in taking anyone down or tit stirring, I actually don’t care enough, I’m not doing anything different than the rest of you, when you’re all slagging BF, well actually the only difference is because I’m saying it about Chelsey when most of you like her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@saintsgirl

No.
Chelsey knows what people want her to be, she didn’t give a tit what people thought about her until she started getting an influx of new followers (only because of their mutual hate for someone).

I’m not trying to persuade anyone not to like her, I’m just giving my opinion on her, like everyone else has, just because it’s someone you like doesn’t mean I cant say it.

I remember Chelsey from years ago, she was that same person up until a few weeks ago.
What kind of person gravitates towards someone like Elsa Frost? They’re peas in a pod, both vile bullies that can’t handle it when people don’t like them.

And I do see her for the person she is today, the same person she’s always been, her sorrys aren’t genuine and if you could be a fly on the wall when the cameras aren’t on, then you’d see for yourself that it’s all an act.
I’m not interested in taking anyone down or tit stirring, I actually don’t care enough, I’m not doing anything different than the rest of you, when you’re all slagging BF, well actually the only difference is because I’m saying it about Chelsey when most of you like her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have you seen her when the cameras are off then because I've followed her for months and never seen what you are describing

What is actually going the hell on. I'm sick of seeing it all, back and forth. Just fight it out and be done with it I say 😊
Are you being held against your will? Is someone forcing you to read the comments?
I’m on the right discussion board so I’m on topic.

Like how does this work? Is it one rule for one and another for everyone else.
It seems childish to get arsey over someone not liking someone you like.

Do I need need to declare my people preference before I’m allowed to take part?

Have you seen her when the cameras are off then because I've followed her for months and never seen what you are describing
Can’t I just I just dislike whoever I please without being challenged over it 😂
I see you all bigging her up on here and I’m not getting twisted over it, I just get on with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Can’t I just I just dislike whoever I please without being challenged over it 😂
I see you all bigging her up on here and I’m not getting twisted over it, I just get on with it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course you can dislike whoever you please.. but you do realise the majority of us like her so we will defend who we like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I’ve just started following her best friend, he seems like a lovely genuine guy.. she was his best woman at his wedding..

Of course you can dislike whoever you please.. but you do realise the majority of us like her so we will defend who we like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I’ve just started following her best friend, he seems like a lovely genuine guy.. she was his best woman at his wedding..
But that’s not what this thread was created for!
I’m in the right place, having my say but people don’t like it and feel the need to question me lol

But that’s not what this thread was created for!
I’m in the right place, having my say but people don’t like it and feel the need to question me lol
Unfortunately this thread is majority Chelsey supporters so you're gonna find backlash if you've got something negative to say I'm afraid

This isn’t the I Heart Chelsey discussion board though, look at the first page of comments. You can’t go moving the goal posts just because some of you have had a change of heart.
I was actually told to come to this thread if I had anything to say about Chelsey, I did and now I’m being stalked lmao

Why does it bother you that I dislike her? What’s that’s got to do with anyone lol
So much irony the pikeys are trying to weigh it in.
I cannot 😂🤣

Why does there’s have to be “backlash” are there no adults on here?

Is it a “you can’t sit with us” scenario, unless you worship Chelsey?
Wow looks like I was wrong about this place.
I have no issue with you liking her, disliking her or impartial to Chelsey; i was only commenting because you're back is up that people are defending her.
I don't understand your comment about pikeys, want to explain?

The Ashleigh thing doesn’t seem great does it? Chelsey hasn’t said that Ashleigh gave permission which is unusual, surely there would be messages either way to show whether ashleigh agreed to the voice notes being shared. I was going to tell Chelsey some info in confidence about someone else she’s had problems with but she wasn’t following me so I couldn’t message. Might have been for the best!

When I listened to it It did seem that Ashleigh was telling it for an audience. Explaining her side.. but if Chelseys put it up without permission then that’s totally out of order and changes what I would think about her character.
Things had died down with Ashleigh so to bring this to her door again isn’t on really.

Maybe we will get some answers today, Chelsey hasn’t addressed the “Ashleigh didn’t want this public” at all has she? Usually Chelsey is good at posting evidence/messages to back herself up so if it exists I’m sure she’ll show it.

It was pretty vile what went on with BF yesterday she was probably in defence mode.. Ashleigh is now posting on her account spilling the tea lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.