Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind her sometimes but all the putting her PayPal in her bio today an on her live she was telling people to give her bigger gifts

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind her sometimes but all the putting her PayPal in her bio today an on her live she was telling people to give her bigger gifts
See that’s what I don’t like about her - she’s lazy and grabby!

Reactions: 4
Gained a lot of respect for Chelsey over the last week, and not just because she’s had a pop at someone who makes my everyday life more difficult! The way she’s handled the Elsa thing actually shows maturity and it wasn’t how I’d expected her to behave so...sorry for my preconceived judgement Chelsey, you have been the bigger person and I respect you for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have really grown to love Chelsey a lot. I wasn't sure at first but have to say have really been on her side with this Elsa tit

Reactions: 4
I joined TT not knowing what was going on but Chelsey did a really honest Q&A for transgender awareness then to be targeted the way she has been is horrendous but in total credit she’s responsible in her responses

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's killed me off with the ' I don't go out to the licking of a stamp love' she just proper tickled me with that.

I used to think she was a massive Idiot, back in the Days of the Pearl Parties & the Teeth Whitening, but I do think that if you watch her now, she has definitely changed much for the better. I'm very much of the thought that people can change & put right the wrongs they did when they were young & stupid & to me she's doing that. Plus the bile that scummy witch is churning out about her, it would be hard not to be supportive of Chelsey.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell me what happened with her before? She references being naughty and did she do some fraud with benefits? What’s the pearl parties?! I’m so behind!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me what happened with her before? She references being naughty and did she do some fraud with benefits? What’s the pearl parties?! I’m so behind!
have a google about the benefit fraud x

Reactions: 1
She's killed me off with the ' I don't go out to the licking of a stamp love' she just proper tickled me with that.

I used to think she was a massive Idiot, back in the Days of the Pearl Parties & the Teeth Whitening, but I do think that if you watch her now, she has definitely changed much for the better. I'm very much of the thought that people can change & put right the wrongs they did when they were young & stupid & to me she's doing that. Plus the bile that scummy witch is churning out about her, it would be hard not to be supportive of Chelsey.
She always like me who love? Me love ? No love! She’s hilarious.

Why are people sending her money?
because they want to 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s like if you subscribe to a patreon or discord or even if you pay for something like coins in an app, your doing it because you want to support the content creator. She’s banned from loves where people could gift her so she’s added her PayPal should people wish to gift her still

Reactions: 1
Got to be honest, I'm a huge Chelsey fan. I wasn't at first funnily enough but the way this elsa thing has been handled is spot on

Chelsey loves to be in the know, in the center of all the drama and stir tit up. Her followers are like leaches. Hell it's Paul ogrady transitioning. It needs to keep its noses out of other people's drama flipping parasite
get away from this thread no need to say anything about somebody transitioning. Tattle has no place for horrid to the core people like you.

have a nice day hun

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.