Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Miss Chelsey . I first met her whilst working on Hollyoaks 5yrs ago. We all love a bit of gossip and for me Chel delivers that by the bucket . Keep it up .x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love Chelsey she makes me smile everyday. She is nearly always right when warning people about other people. I think she has handled all this with BF very well. I would of been so angry but she is always one up on whoever is giving her tit x

Reactions: 1
I love Chelsey she makes me smile everyday. She is nearly always right when warning people about other people. I think she has handled all this with BF very well. I would of been so angry but she is always one up on whoever is giving her tit x
Thereā€™s an off topic thread called rave about it may need to be posted there x

@mrsf15 I'm new to tattle and I'm not sure how it all work . This is the first thing iv posted . How do I find the off topic thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sorry be a pain x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.