Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor woman, sat alone in a restaurant in Italy because her friends had a hissy fit! Grow up Harwood!
Saying she’s ill more like stalking in Lisa’s live to see if people talking about her but basically Lisa has been on this holiday alone as she’s been stuck on tiktok anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saying she’s ill more like stalking in Lisa’s live to see if people talking about her but basically Lisa has been on this holiday alone as she’s been stuck on tiktok anyway
Exactly, tiktok and pricksta! She should have just met Lisa in Brighton if she was going to be this miserable.

Reactions: 6
You can just tell Lisa is done with eq. She sounds so deflated....but there again if I was on holiday with such a vile witch that drains the life out of someone and who is self so obsessed about herself and her gains it would prob make me feel the same. Safe to say eq hasn't done herself any favours. Very very sad.

Reactions: 8
We need a thread title guys, I don’t mind making it but I’m tit at thread names!

Reactions: 1
The whole pricksta chelsey thing is bullshit all for views and gifts. Pricksta said absolutely vile things about the trans community so why would EQ be acting like a love struck teenager now about him? 🤔

Reactions: 12
The whole pricksta chelsey thing is bullshit all for views and gifts. Pricksta said absolutely vile things about the trans community so why would EQ be acting like a love struck teenager now about him? 🤔
She’s actually crying on live wants to go home as she’s sick not sure I buy it it’ll be for the gifts to get her up the Italian leader board she’s still at 4 bloody hell I’d die for a holiday !!!

Reactions: 4
Poor Lisa has had the holiday from hell with EQ! I hope she stays another week by herself to get over the trauma 😫😂

She’s actually crying on live wants to go home as she’s sick not sure I buy it it’ll be for the gifts to get her up the Italian leader board she’s still at 4 bloody hell I’d die for a holiday !!!
She’s really showed her true colours this week and proved the whole ‘evil queen’ thing is most certainly not an act but in fact it‘s exactly how she is 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
You must be daft to believe it was an act in the first place Chelsey’s been like this for years a dirty ugly scumbag

Reactions: 8
You must be daft to believe it was an act in the first place Chelsey’s been like this for years a dirty ugly scumbag
Yeah i’ve always known she was vile i’m more referring to her warped supporters hopefully seeing the light.

I don't understand her going live when she isn't even showing her face the viewers are literally looking at the same thing constantly. Like the view of the table in front of her how exciting! She is so boring too. I have been to Italy and it is stunning I went for my brother's wedding and it was incredible I will never forget it. I can't think of anything worse than going on holiday with her. I'm not a fan of Lisa personally but I do feel bad for her that her holiday has been all about Chelsea. She is a selfish witch, entitled, bratty, spiteful, nasty, dull and a con artist. People that gift her are idiots. I have never gifted a creator 1 because I can't afford to and 2 why should I pay to watch people on a free app that without it would be nobodies

Reactions: 10
I don't understand her going live when she isn't even showing her face the viewers are literally looking at the same thing constantly. Like the view of the table in front of her how exciting! She is so boring too. I have been to Italy and it is stunning I went for my brother's wedding and it was incredible I will never forget it. I can't think of anything worse than going on holiday with her. I'm not a fan of Lisa personally but I do feel bad for her that her holiday has been all about Chelsea. She is a selfish witch, entitled, bratty, spiteful, nasty, dull and a con artist. People that gift her are idiots. I have never gifted a creator 1 because I can't afford to and 2 why should I pay to watch people on a free app that without it would be nobodies
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Her holiday is all about tiktok begging and abusing people blocking but hey she never blocks 😂 to go to Italy and all you do is sit in cafes shop with begging money brag what you’ve bought act like a spoilt bratt & the views well I’m sure there is more in Italy to see than tables & chairs galore ….Lets see how she is when she’s back in the bedroom when she can control her ring light & filters

Reactions: 6
They not moved really from where they are staying it's crazy, her sat crying it's just another con I feel to get more gifts.

Reactions: 3
We need a thread title guys, I don’t mind making it but I’m tit at thread names!
Evil Queen Chelsey Harwood #2 - visits Italy but wants to cause drama, beg beg beg .. Lisa! Get me off that camera!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.