Chelsee Healey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there two threads? I couldn't find one so searched for Chelsea and have commented on another thread?? Any who.......... what the duck???? Cookie????? bleeping cookie?????

Coco and cookie???

Reactions: 1
How is the Eccles wannabe gangsters (laughs) moll only got this much thread ? I remember when I lived in Swinton & our neighbour was banging her & about 4 others (nice bloke but an absolute wrong un). I remember one time in Rossi (it was a friends birthday) she walked in head to foot in CHEETHAM HILL ROAD snide Fendi - it was evident it was snide. Ms Healey had a bad attitude & thought she was the main event - she quickly got put in her place by a group of women. (🙋🏼‍♀️ ok ok - I don’t like bad manners).

Kym Marsh got told to get to the back of the bleeping Q in the coop after pushing in - no, just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s thought she is one of the cast who have been cut from Hollyoaks. She’s removed Hollyoaks from her bio

Reactions: 2