Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke πŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to type it in the search box as I could not find the blue link lol

How bloody boring is her live tonight with that Paul on, plastic face is on the gummies
Bloody kiss arse - poor fella couldn’t get a word in edgeways πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to type it in the search box as I could not find the blue link lol

How bloody boring is her live tonight with that Paul on, plastic face is on the gummies
Lol I think I done it right this time 🀣 I just done that the blue link haha what's gummies ? God yes so boring 😴 πŸ™„ 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol I think I done it right this time 🀣 I just done that the blue link haha what's gummies ? God yes so boring 😴 πŸ™„ 🀣
She bought weed gummie sweets thc lol

New thread 😁
Thanks lovely xx

I have had to come off I can’t stand her smug mess tonight I wish I could put my hand through the my phone screen and punch her face right in, and I am not a violent person so I will good night πŸ’•

Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain why 3.8k viewers at 1.30am are watching this crank sitting in her flat talking utter sh1t. I went on briefly and she is boring the life out of me with her overinflated EGO and LIPS...(dont they look terrible)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please explain why 3.8k viewers at 1.30am are watching this crank sitting in her flat talking utter sh1t. I went on briefly and she is boring the life out of me with her overinflated EGO and LIPS...(dont they look terrible)
Not got an answer for you but I am one of the idiots watching her πŸ‘€πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont know why she keeps on showing people those paintings. If u look on her instagram some of them were done many years ago. She keeps showing them off like they are an academy award!!! She really is full of herself tonight! EQ sent her a castle and she goes on a spending rampage!!!! I cant stand her smugness, she needs to get a huge reality check fgs!

Couldnt be arsed...boring the life out of me...chatting sh1t.

• Haha
I dont know why she keeps on showing people those paintings. If u look on her instagram some of them were done many years ago. She keeps showing them off like they are an academy award!!! She really is full of herself tonight! EQ sent her a castle and she goes on a spending rampage!!!! I cant stand her smugness, she needs to get a huge reality check fgs!

Couldnt be arsed...boring the life out of me...chatting sh1t.
I’m new to her so still in the morbid fascination phase 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She bought weed gummie sweets thc lol

Thanks lovely xx

I have had to come off I can’t stand her smug mess tonight I wish I could put my hand through the my phone screen and punch her face right in, and I am not a violent person so I will good night πŸ’•
Goodnight me too she agitates the hell out of me I have come off her live lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m at the point now that I can only watch for a few minutes she grates on me more and more each time I watch her

• Heart
I really think tiktok had made another error with viewers again...i went on at 4.15am and therr were 6.4k watching🀣🀣🀣. Impossible!!!! She was sitting chatting sh1t and gorging on ice cream i think it was, she really looked like she had lost the plot!!! Her face!!! Can you imagine this morning, she will be walking around boasting about 6.2k ghost "viewers" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I’m at the point now that I can only watch for a few minutes she grates on me more and more each time I watch her
Her ego just goes off the charts!! All you hear is I, I, I, I, I and how wonderful she (thinks she) is.!!!

I think she eventually got blocked or banned because she had to go to another account...189 viewers...looks like she had been sobbing...maybe she lost all the gifts ?? I bet she will be moaning and groaning later about the cost of botox, sh1t job (as she did before), giving cash to homeless and buying kids meals will all become a moan fest once she sees her bank account 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...it will be back to "send gifts you c___s soon πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She scares me when she screams at the screen and stares with them big eyes that don't blink πŸ˜‚ its like shes looking right into my soul and her eyes are black. She is pure evil I wouldn't be surprised if she is the devil himself

Last edited:
  • Haha
I havent been watching her lately, and watching her eat that ice cream earlier reminded me why 😭

It looks like she's disappeared off the leaderboard so I guess she will be fuming. Well more than usual

I dont understand what she had done with her lips. I know they're quite big anyway but it doesn't look like there's any difference in the fullness πŸ€” and they're normally very pouty immediately after

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.