Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booyakaaa a witch like me also here to stay. Harrods darling oooohhhhhhh (repeat 50,000 times)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
love how she still thinks all of us on here are her irish family members 🤣👏🏼 the person who was streaming her live was a girl u could hear her laugh but whoever it was is a legend

so tonight she has admitted that she went to jail, she cheated on her baby dad. this is why me and someone else have looked into her full history ready to expose her. wonder if she will say the real reason she went to jail for …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
love how she still thinks all of us on here are her irish family members 🤣👏🏼 the person who was streaming her live was a girl u could hear her laugh but whoever it was is a legend

so tonight she has admitted that she went to jail, she cheated on her baby dad. this is why me and someone else have looked into her full history ready to expose her. wonder if she will say the real reason she went to jail for …
Whaaaaaaat? You can’t drop a bomb like that and not follow up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whoop tt took it time didn't it lol 🤣🤣🤣 If ya get blocked on tt do ya loose ya gifts ?
yeah you do loose gifts 🤣 she said she thinks she’s made about £200 tonight my ass

She thinks she can do only fans and earn bare money 🤣 who tf is gunna pay to see her crusty self. she’s too thick to set it up anyway she couldn’t even set up a youtube let alone onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg what did she go to jail for and how long?!

Was it Lisa who drew on the bags?

So many questions 😅

Reactions: 7

Whaaaaaaat? You can’t drop a bomb like that and not follow up 🤣
Awww come on spill the beans 😂

Omg what did she go to jail for and how long?!

Was it Lisa who drew on the bags?

So many questions 😅
Yes lisa drew on the bags.

Morning girls/guys 💕

Reactions: 3
Why are people getting her blocked on TikTok?, Gray in Eastenders pisses me off .. we don’t get ‘stenders blocked though, do we! We tune in to the next episode and enjoy feeling outraged!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stumbled across her. Can I have some background please
Ooooh darling, a witch like me where do we start. 🤔

- She's live 24/7 on tiktok
- has around 10 accounts
- 'Famous' for her "ROOTS" video'
- Has a Harrods 'Black card'
- She's in the 'public eye & kids love her'
- Banned from most places in Chelsea London
- Her 2 kids were taken away from her
- Begs for money to her PayPal on her lives
- Only drinks IPA Beers & Smokes £100 worth of weed 😬
- Wants to sell a painting for £10k / £1Mill
- Likes to wish death on people
- Wants an Arab husband
- Hence in the Booyaka

🤪so much more !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.