Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever followed chelseapateman_sw ?? Suspiciously eats copious amounts of dominos, Chinese’s takeaway and and just general junk yet is stick thin... Gastric band do we think?? Also is clear she hates her stepson 😑

Reactions: 4
I follow her. Tbh I don’t have much to say the time hop stuff is brutal like just shush and move on Chelsea. All I think now is how much money she spends on food a week. Why do you think it’s obvious she hates her stepson ?

Reactions: 3
I always think about how much she spends on food too, a massive trolley full every week plus top up shops with full baskets must be hundreds - I imagine her husband must have a good job.

She does seem like a really good mum to her boys, I don’t see any hate towards her stepson she probably doesn’t post him as much just because he’s older.

Reactions: 5
Don’t think stepson gets a look in anymore now the baby’s are here. She posts so many pictures of herself from years ago when she is really thin she is nothing like that now. Not that there is anything wrong with that but just be real with people .

I wouldn't say she was stick thin now the photos of her thin were before she had the twins.
Maybe the mum of the stepson does not want him on social media any more 🤷‍♀️ I would never say she hates him 😮 she used to post nice photos of them all, she works with children I think so I don't think she would be like that!!!

I wouldn't say she was stick thin now the photos of her thin were before she had the twins.
Maybe the mum of the stepson does not want him on social media any more 🤷‍♀️ I would never say she hates him 😮 she used to post nice photos of them all, she works with children I think so I don't think she would be like that!!!
Exactly that !wow some people on here give the girl a break she looks like she’s doing a great job to me well said !

Reactions: 6
I really like her but I can’t believe how much she spends on food every week and then top ups through the week! From what I see she has a close bond with her step son.

Reactions: 2
Anyone ever followed chelseapateman_sw ?? Suspiciously eats copious amounts of dominos, Chinese’s takeaway and and just general junk yet is stick thin... Gastric band do we think?? Also is clear she hates her stepson 😑
I don’t think she does either that’s unfair my brother is 14 and he will not let me take pictures of him yet 2 years ago he would so I would post pictures of him on my Instagram all the time.now I have none not cause I hate him but cause he hates photos

I don’t think she does either that’s unfair my brother is 14 and he will not let me take pictures of him yet 2 years ago he would so I would post pictures of him on my Instagram all the time.now I have none not cause I hate him but cause he hates photos
Exactly this that person obviously has a personal vendetta against Chelsea maybe stepsons mother ! Ridiculous thing to say 🙄

i wonder if she think taking pictures that only include half her face makes her look half the size.

• Haha
Tbh I came back to this because I’ve been watching her posts since you originally posted this to see if anything flagged up to me.

The only thing that flags up is she spends more on food as a family of 5 than I do as a family of 8 😂😂😂

• Haha
Tbh I came back to this because I’ve been watching her posts since you originally posted this to see if anything flagged up to me.

The only thing that flags up is she spends more on food as a family of 5 than I do as a family of 8 😂😂😂
I think there is only 4 of them living there so that makes it so much worse .

Reactions: 1
She’s not as thin as the pics make out and she once said her stepson lives with them. She seems to be a great mum to her twin boys

I really like watching her she’s an amazing mum to her boys.. my 14 year old niece doesn’t like us taking photos of her so could be that.. the only thing about her that annoys me is she says poorly sick and draw for drawer but that’s literally it 😂😂

spends a massive amount on baby food baby jars baby snacks don't they eat normal food huge waste of money and lazy. dunno how old her twins are but see she buys them size 6 nappys are they really that big lol my 3 year old wears size 5 to bed.

spends a massive amount on baby food baby jars baby snacks don't they eat normal food huge waste of money and lazy. dunno how old her twins are but see she buys them size 6 nappys are they really that big lol my 3 year old wears size 5 to bed.
Her twins are the same age roughly to my middle child who’s 19 months. My middle child is also in size 6 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2