Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

When do we think the romance will be over?

• Christmas

Votes: 58 38.9%
  • After Summer

Votes: 68 45.6%

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Together forever

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe it's time for a new thread already! We're flying through them. Chels should be grateful because we're keeping her relevant on the internet xox

Thank you for the thread title @RuEvenReal - you won with 28 likes!

PreeingPree come very close with the thread title with:
Love my son? Not at all. Buy a ticket for a bonus ball

Can someone do a round up?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's gonna be fewwwwwwmin when she sees the poll 🤣🤣🤣
I'm surprised Charlie hasn't ran a mile already after seeing how love sick and obsessive she is... Gal is 30 odd year old, it's sickening and pathetic

I bet she comes in here and votes 'together forever' anonymously multiple times hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I get diagnosed with something the first thing I do is jump on the Internet to tell people without finding out any information about it, just like when the kid had "croup or something"
I do hope she's okay but why sitting bubbling on stories without having proper information and advice to give

When I get diagnosed with something the first thing I do is jump on the Internet to tell people without finding out any information about it, just like when the kid had "croup or something"
I do hope she's okay but why sitting bubbling on stories without having proper information and advice to give
Don't understand why her first thought to anything is to go on her stories to tell strangers. Like you said, hope she's ok.c

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to warn women to book their smears, it’s so serious. The amount of women who don’t keep up to date with them is scary. I feel bad for her hopefully she gets it sorted. The more women she reminds me to book their smears the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't believe it's time for a new thread already! We're flying through them. Chels should be grateful because we're keeping her relevant on the internet xox

Thank you for the thread title @RuEvenReal - you won with 28 likes!

PreeingPree come very close with the thread title with:
Love my son? Not at all. Buy a ticket for a bonus ball

Can someone do a round up?
I think gmarsh’s suggestion got more likes, but not sure if you are allowed “bleep” in the titles? 🤷🏻‍♀️

DAEBECE6-4D1F-48BE-9A54-7352849646DA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She literally quoted someone off here saying people will message her saying she will just wee it out as shes not deficient. I don’t believe anyones messaged her I think she’s read that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally quoted someone off here saying people will message her saying she will just wee it out as shes not deficient. I don’t believe anyones messaged her I think she’s read that comment
Did someone not also mention about Hendrix not wearing shorts or something like that and he’s got shorts on today.

She’s trying to warn women to book their smears, it’s so serious. The amount of women who don’t keep up to date with them is scary. I feel bad for her hopefully she gets it sorted. The more women she reminds me to book their smears the better.
To be honest, it’s the only time I don’t think she’s an idiot. It’s SO important to get your smears and the more people who talk about it, the better. Good on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't wait to see the clip of her this weekend! Bet she's fuming she's away from Charlie blockhead, but can't wait for Hendrix to go to John's

Reactions: 2
Lmao she's talking about having a blue WKD in her hand by 9. Absolutely alcoholic behaviour. It's something they (sometimes) genuinely do - drink something low % (but they're still 4% aren't they?) so they can defend it by saying it's barely alcoholic. My Mom used to pull the same tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lmao she's talking about having a blue WKD in her hand by 9. Absolutely alcoholic behaviour. It's something they (sometimes) genuinely do - drink something low % (but they're still 4% aren't they?) so they can defend it by saying it's barely alcoholic. My Mom used to pull the same tit.
the fact alone she makes a major deal about stopping alcohol for 30 days then binges speaks volumes. Don’t see how she can bang on and on about this healthy living and lifestyle but can’t put a drink down

the fact alone she makes a major deal about stopping alcohol for 30 days then binges speaks volumes. Don’t see how she can bang on and on about this healthy living and lifestyle but can’t put a drink down
Exactly, only alcoholics need to make a big deal about stopping drinking, because for non-alcoholics, not drinking isn't a thing that they care/think about. It doesn't occur to them because it's simply a non-issue.

Reactions: 10
Exactly, only alcoholics need to make a big deal about stopping drinking, because for non-alcoholics, not drinking isn't a thing that they care/think about. It doesn't occur to them because it's simply a non-issue.
totally agree. Once she went on a rant saying she had a problem with alcohol practically said she was an alcoholic and then went on a binge again and told people to mind their own business. That’s wagt brought me here🤣

Reactions: 6
This week she has been drinking quite early on & whilst she has the bairn with her. Fair enough a glass when he is in bed but yesterday she posted a story about 5pm with a bottle of blue wkd & Hendrix was in the background

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.