Check "What Google knows about me" link

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated

Click the link above to see what Google assumes you are. Only just found out this was a thing. Lots of the categories it has for me are random and it just thinks im a female adult under 50, not so smart then šŸ˜

I'm blaming tattle for thinking I'm into baby feeding and nappies!
PSX_20191117_095942.jpg

Reactions: 2
This is fun. Mine says Iā€™m not a parent šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m guessing cos Iā€™ve got teens now and am beyond the stage of googling parenting stuff

Reactions: 2
Wrong about me:
Marital status: In a relationship.
Car: Land rover
Movies: Horror
Music:Metal

Correct!:
Education status: Bachelor's degree.
Homeowner status: Renter
Parental status: Not a parent
Green living and environmental issues
Gyms & health clubs

I've got loads though: this is not even all of it:

1574006757403.png

1574006837476.png

Mine says "Air Canada" at the top.

I am British and never searched for a holiday in Canada? :oops:

Reactions: 1
Mine says I'm married (twice divorced and happily single) and into American Football šŸ¤”
I got American Football too! Probably the biggest anomaly -I donā€™t really care about sport but a few are tolerable in the right context. American football is NOT one of those, not tolerable in any context, I find it so dull and unsatisfying to watch. I wonder how we both ended up with that, maybe I googled something about the super bowl once ? Though even that seems a stretch. Hmmm I watched a vlog about 5 months ago from when it was on and ā€œsuperbowlā€ probably was in the title....youā€™d think Googleā€™s advertising gremlins are smart enough to know an interest in the super bowl doesnā€™t necessarily mean an interest in the sport as a whole tho so canā€™t be sure...

The rest of it were things that could conceivably be linked to me. I had a lot of them which probably is because I spend too much time online.

Kind of a crazy concept to build a character profile solely on what you can sell them. And how that information has made Facebook into a multi billion dollar company. Sort of makes me want to hold on to the parts of my self that canā€™t be interpreted from my google searches or manipulated to sell products.

Reactions: 1
Wow, never knew about this. Hasn't got my relationship status but has "offbeat" I'm surprised it's so specific :LOL:

Some of mine is vaguely accurate (35-44 year old male, into American Football, various video games, etc) but a lot of it very wrong too lol.

Love this ! My top categories are Asos (never bought a thing from there), baseball and blues music ?!

Mine mentioend Gregory. Whoever that is! It also mentions Bali which I've never googled for.

Pretty spot on for me in terms of age, relationship status, residential status and child free

It got my age and gender right but assumed I have children and like cats (I don't).

I had the add personalisation off but when I turn it on it just says my gender and age bracket, both are correct