Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching the twins story whilst at PP house... who is that boy with them? Raimi Salami (if that's even his real name LOL) @itsraimz on instagram he's only small on instagram but is always with instagram girls like Lucia Bartoli, natasha narghi & arianna ajtar and is followed by some big accounts. He's always travelling too.. Anyone got the tea on him

Reactions: 4
PP has got to he sleeping with them or something 🤔 I was snooping on Che’s highlights and on one of their holidays they’re all at a restaurant dancing on the chairs and the way pp looks at Che and then his gf/fiancé/wife (no idea😅) gives her daggers before noticing the camera and smiling. Somethings got to be going on

Reactions: 5
The twins are not his type. Lucia is. He goes for that over inflated tits arse and lips look. Pp is trash and doesn't care, one of his exes was on bad girls club.

Reactions: 2
PP has got to he sleeping with them or something 🤔 I was snooping on Che’s highlights and on one of their holidays they’re all at a restaurant dancing on the chairs and the way pp looks at Che and then his gf/fiancé/wife (no idea😅) gives her daggers before noticing the camera and smiling. Somethings got to be going on
What’s the highlight called?

That Ellis always comes up on my Twitter feed too and just Wtf is this tweet. Him of all people should know how “people with no job” get their money 🤣

7A2FF80B-BFDA-49A7-89A3-4AD2C5DBB454.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I could be so wrong but i swear he worked in sainsburys on the deli counter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t they still technically be quarantining after their trip to Spain? Instead they’ve been to France, which is also on the quarantine list yet they’re out partying. So ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Shouldn’t they still technically be quarantining after their trip to Spain? Instead they’ve been to France, which is also on the quarantine list yet they’re out partying. So ridiculous.
They need to keep shagging old men to make money to live

Reactions: 6
Tbh I actually feel quite sorry for them both, they have come from a horrible childhood home and only ever had each other. They seem to have poor mental health problems and just seem very sad within themselves. I don’t agree with their way of living or the drugs and stuff but I suppose we can’t just each other until we’ve walked a mile in their shoes

Reactions: 16
This is very random but their eyebrows have always annoyed me... they always look sad 🤣 it’s like they need a brow lift and it’d open up their faces a lot more and make them look abit happier🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s something off with their faces in Instagram pics, I can’t put my finger on it but there’s just something odd. I don’t know if it’s a combo of fillers and editing their pics but they just look weird

Reactions: 2
they still look like this in person
Agreed they look very average in person. Slightly better than EOTB but that’s cause they have had tit loads of filler in their cheeks jaw chin and nose. I see they are away to get their nose jobs ( probably for free ) aswel 😤

And sorry but the sob story of their childhood is a bit far off the mark. Their grandparents have money and brought them up. It’s hardly like they were abandoned and brought up in care etc. Pretty sure the grandparents own a golf course aswel. Hardly skint

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.