Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's an odd video isnt it but my first thought was oh God hes got no filter onšŸ˜‚ so that was probably their main concern see ches meth mouth for real. As for salt bae none but he seems like a weirdo i dont get the fascination
omg that video, I cannot believe it... gonna call Nev!! #catfish

Reactions: 2
Whenever they film each other or the table they are sat around. They are all deep in their phones or taking selfies. Just a bunch of self absorbed air heads! Probably couldn't even carry a conversation. Just good enough to get shat on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just seen a photo Leonie posted on IG and she's painfully skinny, all her ribs are poking out šŸ˜Æ

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t cope with how identical they all look! Same enhanced lips, cheekbones, nose...same vacant expressions. The all use the same (heavily) filtered app aswell šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Been a lurker for a while but I had to share how disgusted I am that Che shared this on her own story, just shows how full of herself and how ignorant she is
Disgusting woman, with a saggy fanny.
Some life they have šŸ¤®šŸ¤® wonder how many fat, old men are shitting over her tonight?

Reactions: 7
These two never really bothered me, I remember seeing them in a sex tape together in a hotel room, I think thatā€™s where the ā€œfameā€ came from. I only recently started watching their stories, what fucks me off the most, is the days after a heavy session where they bang on about mental health, and anxiety, and openly admit itā€™s down to their drinking... but donā€™t change. I just baffles me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just went through a few of them and their friends followers as one of their girl friends followings shot up really quick and went back down. Deffo bought. Loads of weird faceless accounts with 0 followers and 2k+ following

Reactions: 5
Wow Kim Floodā€™s story - her voice is coming out but her lips arenā€™t moving, Iā€™m shook as hell

Reactions: 1
I think all the Sims are odd looking, i call them the SimBotts as they are all frozen and robot like. Its a shame, pretty girls who had no need to destroy their faces. Chloe is getting odder looking each time i see her.
Yes. I agree. They move so slowly. Very bizarre and they need to put a stop to the surgery and fillers.

Reactions: 5
Never heard of the twins til Tattle but I just watched a clip of a reality show they were in and my god they are rough and look nothing like their pics.

Reactions: 7
These two never really bothered me, I remember seeing them in a sex tape together in a hotel room, I think thatā€™s where the ā€œfameā€ came from. I only recently started watching their stories, what fucks me off the most, is the days after a heavy session where they bang on about mental health, and anxiety, and openly admit itā€™s down to their drinking... but donā€™t change. I just baffles me.

Together? What do you mean?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.