Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilhelm is a snortfender. Wilhelm please get a plaster Snorty is about to change a lightbulb. Wilhelm please let Squirrel boy know he is over spraying his hair on the right side in a spot where hair never was even when he had hair. Wilhelm could you get phi phi’s toe socks that go in girl boots? Wilhelm could you shine the fork, no the other fork, no the other fork. Wilhelm we are out of hedgehog food could you write it on the kitchen chalk board? Wilhelm I love you but don’t Snortfend. I hope this hit your funny bone! WHEN Snorty gets kicked to the curb I will miss him.
You are a hoot!!!!
But IF ( he did not answer that part of a question posed to him today on the live Q&A on Patreon) and WHEN he leaves, it will be like me having my gallbladder out after suffering an attack!!!! Relief and no more nausea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wilhelm is a snortfender. Wilhelm please get a plaster Snorty is about to change a lightbulb. Wilhelm please let Squirrel boy know he is over spraying his hair on the right side in a spot where hair never was even when he had hair. Wilhelm could you get phi phi’s toe socks that go in girl boots? Wilhelm could you shine the fork, no the other fork, no the other fork. Wilhelm we are out of hedgehog food could you write it on the kitchen chalk board? Wilhelm I love you but don’t Snortfend. I hope this hit your funny bone! WHEN Snorty gets kicked to the curb I will miss him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I lasted 30 seconds.. then was out.

Can someone please summarise what was said because my mental health can't take listening to her at the moment!
It was truly dreadful and she looks irritated by him. I can no longer watch this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if poor Mary Ann is really in lockdown with me in Melbourne. I am envious too, as I can't wait till we can get out and about and actually see our friends again, ohh and travel. I can understand how some fall for the fantasy, her pots of gold will deminish once our lives get back to normality..... I just hope it's soon, I want my old life back. We got high daily covid numbers again, and I am very Stroppy today...
I know it must be hard to be in lockdown! But it is worth it. My sister is recuperating…she was vaccinated …but she got Covid and was/is miserable! I tested negative and was never so glad !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
GUYS LISTEN, I have this strong feeling idk if i'm right or wrong but i think the collaboration is either by julie montagu or that male version of marie (i don't remember his name).
Not Julie Montagu PLEASE no...Where is Nick Fuddyface when you need him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched Michael’s latest Cobbles video…all I can say is FINALLY!!! I really do like the way the cobblestones look…good job. It was good to see the brothers working together with their dad. And the project couldn’t have been expensive…the cobblestones were re-used, so it just cost them some sand and concrete (and time). Also, little Ernest was really cute, too. Wish they could have let him help a little more. The ad was very fitting…MPK touting coupons! (for those who are on a budget…looking at you, MPK! 😄). All in all, pretty good. I mean, it wasn’t the greatest video ever…but he avoided all of the terrible pitfalls (no mention of money, Spode, AGA, bragging, boyfriend, or Spain). 😄 He’s got a long way to go, but I’ll give credit where it’s due.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So so, Philipp wants to be an actor? Imagine any favourite film of yours, and think of the hero, gently snorting with a stuffed hedgehog in his hand, hmmm
It is difficult to imagine what part he would play. A spear carrier?

Yes, an older black lady who lives in a tiny tiny room behind the kitchen. She's been with the Jarvis family forever. Of course the whole poverty-cry-thing is a scam, but even her biggest fans know this. Still, they keep giving. It's madness really.
I am stunned by this piece of information. Does she not want to appear on the vlogs? How do you hide a whole person? This is astonishing!

Just watched Michael’s latest Cobbles video…all I can say is FINALLY!!! I really do like the way the cobblestones look…good job. It was good to see the brothers working together with their dad. And the project couldn’t have been expensive…the cobblestones were re-used, so it just cost them some sand and concrete (and time). Also, little Ernest was really cute, too. Wish they could have let him help a little more. The ad was very fitting…MPK touting coupons! (for those who are on a budget…looking at you, MPK! 😄). All in all, pretty good. I mean, it wasn’t the greatest video ever…but he avoided all of the terrible pitfalls (no mention of money, Spode, AGA, boyfriend, or Spain). 😄 He’s got a long way to go, but I’ll give credit where it’s due.
Despite what you say, I do not have enough life left to ever watch him again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Seeingitasitis ....'.I am stunned by this piece of information. Does she not want to appear on the vlogs? How do you hide a whole person? This is astonishing!'

This is one of the houses in South Africa I believe

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Despite what you say, I do not have enough life left to ever watch him again.
Trust me…I had to force myself to watch. But it’s the first video he’s done in a LONG time where he didn’t do or say something cringeworthy. There wasn’t much to the content on this one…kind of dull. But the fact that he refrained himself from doing or saying something dense was good. I think everyone on here knows that I haven’t held back when it comes to MPK. So, when I see something even halfway positive, I’ll call that out, too! 😊 Will he keep it up? 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The interesting thing about it all is NOT that they are sleeping together (they are), having sex with each other (they are, and if you read my previous posts you'd know it's really rather easy to tell when SJ is having sex, even with walls as thick as in her HMN) but why one earth they would hide that, lie about it and pretend they have separate rooms. It is not our obsession, it's her narrative that she is willingly and consciously putting out there.
She isn't willing putting anything out there. We have to believe what you posted from your friends who saw them smooching and holding hands. I chose to belive it but no one has to. Its just hear say right?
No more than she put stuff out there on video with MP. The long walks, The pies on the missing lake. She knew most thought they were a couple. Maybe not on here but the supper fans did and hopped. If she was really putting it out there she would just tell ya.
Shes not going to. That's all Im trying to say. I mean we already gross out that she may be sleeping with the Little girl man and she reads it. Why would she? We will trust her more if she does? No! so its not gonna happen. Hey, I know there is a clique in here and Im not gonna be popular if I disagree but I will call it like I see it. That's just who I am. I'll respect your opinion and I do but Im done on this topic

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, here is the list as I remember it from reading here ( anyone please feel free to correct or add ) : she sold a flat, her parents gave her her inheritance early to buy the chateau, at some point she bought another flat or inherited it or inherited money to pay for buying it, her mom has a home in the UK, her "brother" Gerry has a home in the UK (that she will likely inherit), her mom has a home in South Africa, her mom lives in Percy's home in South Africa (likely a pre-nup and Isobel will not inherit it if Percy dies first).
Gerry has a home in the UK together with other property investments. which will provide for his retirement. With an apartment provided at LaLande and his rental income, he will be perfectly comfortable.

Reactions: 6
Dan does have this uncanny ability to have several unrelated talents . I don't know how many men I've come across who can do all of the following relatively well and not a hack job:

Trained Chef
Builder & masonry
Average gardener /landscaper
Van window installer
Creative Filmography, editing, effects
Multi tasking & Time management Expert
Pleasant vlog personality

I mean ,come on...
AND, there is always #DIGGERDAN 💞

• Heart
  • Haha
Gerry has a home in the UK together with other property investments. which will provide for his retirement. With an apartment provided at LaLande and his rental income, he will be perfectly comfortable.
Where is all the furnishings for this apartment coming from? THe kitchen equipment? Who is paying for all that. What a life. Other people pay to build you an apartment in a Chateau in France. A Completely furnished Chataue. It's crazy. At east buy your won stuff. Especially when they have their own money. I don't know. I hope they are

Reactions: 8
Well, with a 4.6 rating out of 5, I'd say not to shabby, to be fair
You have to be careful with Airbnb. If you give a bad review, people are less likely to accept you to their place when you apply to stay there, I have always given great reviews because I have been so lucky - there have been problems, but if you approach people in the right way, they tend to get resolved very fast.

I wonder if the Orient Express trip is off the cards now? Wasn't that meant to be in October?
It is spring 2022 now

Me too. As I read that comment about Amaury's objectification and exploitation, I kept oscillating from full agreement to visions of enjoyment of Amaury's naked torso... Gah! There is definitely a double standard though. Even if he is totally comfortable with it rightnow, I'm sure he would get sick of it and the idea of said grannies ... Yeah. Amaury, it may be time to put the shirt back on, at least no more naked thumbnails. 😂
I enjoyed the joke of Amaury being asked to take his shirt off as click bait. Dan and Steph like Amaury and respect him hugely and would never want to upset him. He sees the joke and they hope we see the irony. He is attractive to look at and takes care of himself and no harm in showing that off, anymore than girls do not parade in bikinis solely to get a tan and swim. I wish I had something worth flaunting for harmless admiration.

Steph;s diary. Monthly trips to London for recreation and to bring the flat up to scratch. Trip on SA to see Mummy. Trip to Venice for Natti's birthday. Trip to The Netherlands to see Philip in his play. Trips with Oliver to get their travel channel going. Trip on the Orient Express with Nick. Trip to Egypt with that chap What'shisname. Doesn't she have an outstanding trip to do with Gerry? Have I forgotten anything - oh yes - renovations at LaLande....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think this was misunderstood . Since Christie's wasn't allowed to keep the furniture movers overtime, they had less time to do the vignettes. I imagine if the movers could only get the last vignettes furniture in on the last day, that took up the time they had to set the vignette up before their flight that evening. It being international flight, I'm sure they had to leave at least 2 hours before the flight as well.

I really miss some of the more interesting posters that have gone silent lately. Mojo, can't you bring them back from the deep cover assignments?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really miss some of the more interesting posters that have gone silent lately. Mojo, can't you bring them back from the deep cover assignments?
I've been lurking a lot lately because I haven't been feeling very well and I've missed a few of the posters, like @toilingwiththetoile and @Jikki2, I saw @Heathcliffe come in a few times and I saw @Jikki2 on the Petherick's thread...I don't know where everybody went and it makes me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.