Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looking at her vlogs there is no moment of getting some relaxing...she is constant on the move..she is running from herself...food for a good shrink....just like those people who run all the time...they are running from themselves...and thier issues...
"...she is running away from herself..."
Very well said. I believe this describes her behaviour accurately.
By any objective comparison with her peers, her behaviour is immature, inadequate and thus irresponsible.

When people with this this level of attenuated maturity can't or won't grasp their shortcomings they run away, or escape into melodrama and fantasy, often aided by alcohol and/or other chemical substances.

It appears to me that SJ can only be at LaLa if there are endless distractions: theme parties, fast and frequent turnover of new playmates (who're all doing some version of running away from their real lives), dramas (some due to the consequences of her irresponsibility - radiators! - and some that she somehow manufactures).

She distracts and papers over the cracks with these things - and indeed with actual paper! She has a penchant for covering LaLa's walls with exorbitantly priced paper and wood or, in the pigeon tower case, seriously risky painting and inadequate attachment of the pigeon picture collection to the 30-40ft (?) high walls. None of these are restoration or securing the fabric and infrastructure of the buildings.

Instead, it's all a distraction from what needs to be prioritised and taken care of immediately for the sake of health and safety. Chief of these priorities is addressing her struggle with a limited ability to manage her establishment in a mature manner (compare and contrast the behaviour, activities and achievements of almost all other YT chatelaines...).

There are deeply buried reasons for all this. When all's said and done, I feel saddened by the whole situation. IMHO, she needs support in ways that she doesn't seem to understand.

[Sorry, somehow I managed to post the start of this comment before this one! Mea culpa, I'm listening to Lex Fridman at the same time. Tch.]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"...she is running away from herself..."
Very well said. I believe this describes her behaviour accurately.
By any objective comparison with her peers, her behaviour is immature, inadequate and thus irresponsible.

When people with this this level of attenuated maturity can't or won't grasp their shortcomings they run away, or escape into melodrama and fantasy, often aided by alcohol and/or other chemical substances.

It appears to me that SJ can only be at LaLa if there are endless distractions: theme parties, fast and frequent turnover of new playmates (who're all doing some version of running away from their real lives), dramas (some due to the consequences of her irresponsibility - radiators! - and some that she somehow manufactures).

She distracts and papers over the cracks with these things - and indeed with actual paper! She has a penchant for covering LaLa's walls with exorbitantly priced paper and wood or, in the pigeon tower case, seriously risky painting and inadequate attachment of the pigeon picture collection to the 30-40ft (?) high walls. None of these are restoration or securing the fabric and infrastructure of the buildings.

Instead, it's all a distraction from what needs to be prioritised and taken care of immediately for the sake of health and safety. Chief of these priorities is addressing her struggle with a limited ability to manage her establishment in a mature manner (compare and contrast the behaviour, activities and achievements of almost all other YT chatelaines...).

There are deeply buried reasons for all this. When all's said and done, I feel saddened by the whole situation. IMHO, she needs support in ways that she doesn't seem to understand.

[Sorry, somehow I managed to post the start of this comment before this one! Mea culpa, I'm listening to Lex Friedmaat the same time. Tch.]
I think this might illustrate:

0497F3D4-1EE7-4C26-A56E-A58F781C3DC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
By the way, Selmar and Tatty mentioned they had found "the one!" Referring to a chateau they both loved and seemed to be able to buy. What happened with that???
We need answers! We need to see the two ballrooms. Come on Selmar, hop to it!

Reactions: 12

New thread

This was voted the most popular

MojoDublin
VIP Member
Wednesday at 7:53 PM
Add bookmark
Seeingitasitis said:
Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.
😈😈🔥😈😈

title thread 🧵 author ✍ @Seeingitasitis

Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

that’s
a Paul Hollywood hand shake 😂
Quote Report
LikeHeartHaha Reactions: oh dear, Espe, Camembert and 18 others

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just hope our man, Dan doesn't get relegated to the chicken coop from "the boss" for us giving him a platform because he is a good egg. We are the "enemy" you know....because we speak the truth and are not delusional.
WE ARE SPARTACUS!!!!..... oh, wait,....that's not right.... WE ARE TATTLERS!!!! That's better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He really, really needs to watch Dan's channel as a tutorial. Dan looks into the camera and says, "I hope you've enjoyed your night out!" and that's literally all it takes. The elderly Dan Fans are satisfied and feel like they got to have a pint and a slice of pizza in London. It's ridiculously easy. Mike somehow made daily vlogging look like a chore and much of his daily was him bitching about how hard it was to manufacture content AND have TIME to EDIT. I appreciate that his brother is forcing content on him now.
I remember last Christmas him bitching about the work involved and the cost of sending out Christmas cards to his patrons.

Weren't we all supposed to have robot housekeepers by now?

I just figured out what they need to dust the pigeon pictures: a drone with a feather duster attachment.
I enjoy my robotic vacuum. That's as close as I have to in house help.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.