Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has a thread on another forum but it's so slow I'm starting one here!

Anyone have any thoughts on her? I used to watch her channel but her obbessive pink bag buying was a huge turn off!

Reactions: 4
I like her! I think she’s really sweet, genuine and just has a love for a cute pink bag! Prob not to everyone’s taste but think she seems like a good person.

Reactions: 2
I like her too, have followed her for a few years now. Her lifestyle is a bit unattainable but she does very good in-depth reviews.

I like her too ~ and I like that she still works while doing YT ~ Also she recently has been making more "financial" related videos or at least mentioning it and I love when people are open about these things !

I think she is boring, buying the same stuff again and again and then you never see it again. How can you trust opinions from someone like that?

Reactions: 11
I agree she buys the same things. Like seriously another blush pink bag which she'll sell off in a couple of months because she never wears it. Seems like most of the things she is getting for the channel.

Reactions: 7
I used to like her, find her rather annoying now though. Plus she bugs me how she tries to flash her ring at the camera at every opportunity 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 3
Used to like her, not anymore. She tried to push that 'I'm not wealthy' narrative but there comes a point when she needs to give it up. Yes, she works for it and has multiple businesses but when they're all successful and you're able to have all those things around you, that is classed as wealthy. She easily has over 30+ designer bags all in the same styles and colours, not to mention her shoes, clothing and jewelry. She's turned in to a sell out. I liked her earlier videos but she seems to have sold out recently.

Reactions: 10
Used to like her, not anymore. She tried to push that 'I'm not wealthy' narrative but there comes a point when she needs to give it up. Yes, she works for it and has multiple businesses but when they're all successful and you're able to have all those things around you, that is classed as wealthy. She easily has over 30+ designer bags all in the same styles and colours, not to mention her shoes, clothing and jewelry. She's turned in to a sell out. I liked her earlier videos but she seems to have sold out recently.
Totally agree, it was around her wedding I kind of got bored of her. I just watched a video as I haven’t seen any in a while and she’s so full of herself! And the ring flashing 🤢 she contradicts herself a lot too. She’s a boring bore!

Reactions: 7
She did a wardrobe clear out video recently and she had over 70 bags!! Who needs that many and most of them were in those boring cream/pink colours she always buys!! Just infuriating - with that money you could buy some really cool designer pieces or support an up and coming one

Reactions: 10
She did a wardrobe clear out video recently and she had over 70 bags!! Who needs that many and most of them were in those boring cream/pink colours she always buys!! Just infuriating - with that money you could buy some really cool designer pieces or support an up and coming one
Completely agree, very similar and boring like her

This video scared me so much LOL but what scared me more was on the next video!! Where she showed new bags she had bought... ffs

She wishes she was American. She's constantly promoting the Nordstrom sale when it's on, like alllllll the American fashion bloggers. Who in the UK honestly shops on Nordstrom?
what is the main difference anyway?? I think the UK has great websites. Not to mention Selfridges!! I am also confused ... the shipping must be super affordable, that's my only explanation!

Nordstrom has American brands on but I don't find there's anything on there that you couldn't buy something similar in Selfridges. She will have to pay import tax so the shipping won't be overly affordable. She's just following the crowd.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nordstrom has American brands on but I don't find there's anything on there that you couldn't buy something similar in Selfridges. She will have to pay import tax so the shipping won't be overly affordable. She's just following the crowd.
Got it ... I also thought that the video about Chanel increase prices was not the best... I felt like she was a little too priviledge

Yeah she is very much privileged. Does anyone know what she does for work? I always found it a bit weird that she ALWAYS goes on holiday with her Mum but her husband is never in sight. Last year she went to Singapore and Vegas with her Mum...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.