Chase Amie #3 'Schnell' handbags are my priority, so my mum and baby will sleep in a storage room, sorry!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her new clothes are just iterations of what she has already but it’s also always “just what I wanted” and that it fits in the “most beautiful way”.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
All her new clothes are just iterations of what she has already but it’s also always “just what I wanted” and that it fits in the “most beautiful way”.
Like how many of the same tit she wants? The only clothes she had shown that has any functionality are Lululemon workout clothes. Like You mean to tell me you wear those dresses when she stays in her house all day?

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest video, her mom is struggling with a wiggly baby into a seat and she is there posing in front of a mirror with that smug smile is disgusting. I don't think she had even held her child, cos everyone else is taking care of the kid.

She has 3 rooms to herself in that massive house of hers, why is she still using the living room as a shooting area? Most luxury Youtubers just have one dedicated room in their house for their closet, office, and studio.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The way she always says "thing" It's the prettiest thing...or it's the nicest thing or the most beautiful thing. ALWAYS says it :rolleyes: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 4