Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are properly pissed and I would be too if I bought the same bag under her recommendation. What is the point of getting an identical one in another colour? Beyond dumb.
ugh she is infuriating! hopefully this will be the wake up call for her remaining followers - that she should not to be trusted as a “luxury guru” (unless going broke is chic) and by supporting her they are just enabling her shopping addiction

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like the penny has dropped for quite a few folks. Wouldn’t surprise me if she starts getting a few more sarky comments with future hauls! She’s already on a slippery curve with selling to fund new purchases thus proving she’s spending beyond her means ….. won’t be long before she’s got to start selling more to fund large car repair or house repair bills etc. I know a few people who were fairly comfortable and were doing well in their jobs, and where the wife bought Chanel etc bags as a hobby. Hobby then got out of control because of the proud feeling of having made it, and the wow comments every time she turned up for meet ups with a new Chanel or Hermes bag …..she’s now struggling to pay her kids’ nursery fees and has resorted to selling bags to meet that expenditure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
....Why would you even try and organise a bag sale on your mums birthday? Surely she could have done it any other day or weekend, what was the hurry!

Then again, because the 'celebrations went on wayyyyyy longer than [she] thought' she wasn't able to get it up today anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
....Why would you even try and organise a bag sale on your mums birthday? Surely she could have done it any other day or weekend, what was the hurry!
again, an indicator she’s broke

I know a few people who were fairly comfortable and were doing well in their jobs, and where the wife bought Chanel etc bags as a hobby. Hobby then got out of control because of the proud feeling of having made it, and the wow comments every time she turned up for meet ups with a new Chanel or Hermes bag …..she’s now struggling to pay her kids’ nursery fees and has resorted to selling bags to meet that expenditure.
this is what is happening to Amie. if she had kept her day job and her handbag habit in check then i reckon she would be doing so much better than she is now- even in her earlier videos she seemed to have more of a personality than she does now.

i wonder when Dan or her mum will step in for an intervention. she seems to have close relationships to her family- i wonder why noone has pointed out what we all have been obviously witnessing re: her addiction

because “they are just the cutest thing!” Is it just me or is she trying to prove that she has friends and is doing stuff other than shopping while in London? I did side-eye her comment “the best Asian food ever!”. Not to knock Zheng, but her previous reactions to Asian food WHILE IN ASIA clues in that she doesn’t know what good Asian food really is.
Her having no taste extends to her tastebuds. Her taste in food is just as bland as her taste in clothes and bags.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how her items all sell so quickly. They’re not exactly bargains compared to RRP.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how her items all sell so quickly. They’re not exactly bargains compared to RRP.
Because most of her followers are probably basic to medium wage earners, and simple folk to the point where they could be regarded as naive. Any chance they get to own a piece of luxury but at a slightly reduced price means a lot to them. They even asked her to delay her sale so they could stand a chance. I’m sorry but that’s just desperate, it’s not as if the bags are one-of-a-kind bags. Sadly, these are the same people who are easily swayed by Amie’s I-love-it comments and her reckless spending is encouraging them to do the same when they have a lot less money. If she sells all her bags she gets about 6k, give and take….. just enough to buy another bag for the 2021/22 Schnell unveiling. And then she’ll sell another £6k worth in a year’s time to facilitate the purchase of another bag for the 2022/23 unveiling. It’s the same pattern year in, year out.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Because most of her followers are probably basic to medium wage earners, and simple folk to the point where they could be regarded as naive. Any chance they get to own a piece of luxury but at a slightly reduced price means a lot to them. They even asked her to delay her sale so they could stand a chance. I’m sorry but that’s just desperate, it’s not as if the bags are one-of-a-kind bags. Sadly, these are the same people who are easily swayed by Amie’s I-love-it comments and her reckless spending is encouraging them to do the same when they have a lot less money.
If that is the case, these individuals can get luxury at a cheaper price point. Outlets would be cheaper, or even the designer Facebook groups or resellers. I think these people must just be infatuated by the thought of ow in it something that belongs to Amie, as I just don’t understand why else you would purchase.

I think it also have to do with the fact that they know it is legit? There are so many fakes in the luxury market. Also it could be a matter of convenience, because they watch her and think they know and thereby trust her? You are more likely to buy something from someone you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Because most of her followers are probably basic to medium wage earners, and simple folk to the point where they could be regarded as naive. Any chance they get to own a piece of luxury but at a slightly reduced price means a lot to them. They even asked her to delay her sale so they could stand a chance. I’m sorry but that’s just desperate, it’s not as if the bags are one-of-a-kind bags. Sadly, these are the same people who are easily swayed by Amie’s I-love-it comments and her reckless spending is encouraging them to do the same when they have a lot less money. If she sells all her bags she gets about 6k, give and take….. just enough to buy another bag for the 2021/22 Schnell unveiling. And then she’ll sell another £6k worth in a year’s time to facilitate the purchase of another bag for the 2022/23 unveiling. It’s the same pattern year in, year out.
It wouldn’t be so disingenuous if she actually used all of these bags, but she just gets the views of another shiny unboxing. And to fund the next Schnell purchase. There’s no true profit, correct? I’m also glad more people are finally questioning why she keeps re-selling bags. Definitely agree she’s not a luxury guru to be trusted.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t be so disingenuous if she actually used all of these bags, but she just gets the views of another shiny unboxing. And to fund the next Schnell purchase. There’s no true profit, correct? I’m also glad more people are finally questioning why she keeps re-selling bags. Definitely agree she’s not a luxury guru to be trusted.
She does a lot of video's + advertisement before those. There will always be people searching and watching those. That can, over time, be quite a profit for a video shot and eddited in a couple of hours.

I do not see her as a luxury guru anymore. She is just another reseller now.

She says this now, give her a year and she’ll cull it to fund her new Schnell bag. She absolutely cannot be trusted.
She must be so blooming sad to have to post such mundane thoughts. And she’s probably in a Costco car park as well. If I’m obsessed with something I don’t have to shout it from the mountain tops, just knowing I’m pleased with it is enough. Amie’s life is pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
All the bags she sold were shown in previous videos with AD in the title. Says it all.

I believe her latest Chanel giveaway has ended but her follower count hasn’t shifted in awhile. Her platform’s prob plateaued and she’ll only lose followers going forward (probably started already). Time to get a proper job Amie, unless you want to continue being a sleazy used handbag saleswoman.

I feel like she is more excited about unboxing than the actual thing. I mean how old are you to be excited by the packaging rather than the actual stuff? She should just wrap up one of her many bags that she hasn't touched and then unbox them, that will save a bunch of money.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she is more excited about unboxing than the actual thing. I mean how old are you to be excited by the packaging rather than the actual stuff? She should just wrap up one of her many bags that she hasn't touched and then unbox them, that will save a bunch of money.
So true, she never buys in-store either, always online. I think she has an obsession with receiving and unboxing parcels

So true, she never buys in-store either, always online. I think she has an obsession with receiving and unboxing parcels
No. She has a return obsession. Like many spend, content churn, and return influencers, she can’t afford the constant buying. She doesn’t keep everything so rather than waste an SAs time and also to spare her embarrassment she buys online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.