Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she once said that Dan was a hustler. When they started dating, he sold christmas trees afterhis 9/5. The are both working and have some sidegigs. Just as her channel. She once did a video about it. It was long and dreadful but I was just to lazy to click away.

I think they are good at making money but are also somewhat aware of the whole money makes money thing. If you lack a backbone, are not educated or street smart, if your mental of physical health is a mess then it is really hard to turn nothing into something. They had a plan and sticked to it. It is nice that it is working out for them.

Even if Amie is uploading nothing at all, her old videos are still bringing up something. She does not have to care that some people think she is not the most fashionable or trendy piece out there, there will always be people searching for a chanel bag review. Her last video is just the same stale content that brought me to her Channel years ago but if you just discovered her, you do not know or care.

Reactions: 7
It made me laugh the other day when she uploaded a story of her and Dan having dinner and captioned it 'the cutest little pizzeria'. It was a bloody Wildwood, they're everywhere! She can't seem to get anything right. We all like a chain restaurant every now and again but do they ever go somewhere independent and unique?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It made me laugh the other day when she uploaded a story of her and Dan having dinner and captioned it 'the cutest little pizzeria'. It was a bloody Wildwood, they're everywhere! She can't seem to get anything right. We all like a chain restaurant every now and again but do they ever go somewhere independent and unique?
She's THAT boring to the point where a chain restaurant is exciting for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how she ONLY goes to chain restaurants. Like when she visited US she would only eat at Cheesecake Factory. The food on average at a chain restaurant is pretty mediocre unless it is one of those high end steakhouses. Furthermore, given what happened in the last 2 years, it is way better to support local restaurants (no, I'm not talking about just pubs), at least in Australia, Nandos is on par with a cheap Chinese or Thai restaurant. (Although I believe that Asian food is way under priced and deserve to be compensated fairly, you cannot tell me that a $12 plate of Pad Thai is lesser dish than a $30 plate of pasta, but I digress).

Reactions: 11
her palate is as unrefined and boring as her taste in fashion/decor

Reactions: 11
The latest florescent orange top in her stories, YIKES. Also I laughed at one comment with her new Gucci purchase, "to up your grocery game".

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is someone who stated numerous times that luxury bags are investments. I think in the luxury market, with the exception of the holy trinity Hermes bags, and Chanel classic flaps, no other bags are investments, she only owns classic flaps. Not to mention the way she takes care of her "investments" are putting them in a sunny room with flimsy curtains.
Agree. Unless it is a one-of-a-kind piece, the idea of an investment bag is ridiculous. So many young girls are buying into the idiocy of morons like Amie. Being able to sell a used classic flap for its original price in two years is not an investment irrespective of the market price at that time.

Reactions: 8
I actually really like the Diana bag, but I dislike the mini version which she has. Although not a monarchist by any means, style wise I thought Princess Diana was always on point. The bag she choose is too small, because the handles are way too big on the bag. The original bag is the medium size, the small in my opinion are still chic as both versions the handles are proportionate to the bag.

Major luxury brands are now taking their customers for fools. I haven't seen much originality these days, they just take something from the past, make it into a few different sizes and that's it.

Agree. Unless it is a one-of-a-kind piece, the idea of an investment bag is ridiculous. So many young girls are buying into the idiocy of morons like Amie. Being able to sell a used classic flap for its original price in two years is not an investment irrespective of the market price at that time.
Not to mention the quality has to be pristine! She put them in a sunny room and open shelves so they get light damaged and dusty.

Last edited:
I think that she once said that Dan was a hustler. When they started dating, he sold christmas trees afterhis 9/5. The are both working and have some sidegigs. Just as her channel. She once did a video about it. It was long and dreadful but I was just to lazy to click away.

I think they are good at making money but are also somewhat aware of the whole money makes money thing. If you lack a backbone, are not educated or street smart, if your mental of physical health is a mess then it is really hard to turn nothing into something. They had a plan and sticked to it. It is nice that it is working out for them.

Even if Amie is uploading nothing at all, her old videos are still bringing up something. She does not have to care that some people think she is not the most fashionable or trendy piece out there, there will always be people searching for a chanel bag review. Her last video is just the same stale content that brought me to her Channel years ago but if you just discovered her, you do not know or care.
I also think she finds a welcoming niche in the white American (see above basic Mormon fashion circles), Asian American, and some prissy APAC region blogger groups, all of whom are still dressing like this. I’m sure she’s still cashing checks from this job with swipe up’s and affiliate links, but I wish she would just cut that hair with the proceeds.

Reactions: 7
I agree basic white middle class Americans still dress how Amie does (at least here in the Midwest where I live) so despite not being fashion forward she's prob still doing ok for affiliate links.

Reactions: 5
She has no idea about shades of brown that suit her…. she just seems to gravitate towards baby tit brown. She even has a bag in baby tit brown. Someone please tell her to keep her hauls to herself. This is just embarrassing.

And which outfit is my favourite? Er, none. They’re all dated. Really, has she not got a clue??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have a clue.
Also why does she have to stay at the same f***ing chain of kit kemp hotels every where she goes?!?!?!

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have a clue.
Also why does she have to stay at the same f***ing chain of kit kemp hotels every where she goes?!?!?!
because “they are just the cutest thing!” Is it just me or is she trying to prove that she has friends and is doing stuff other than shopping while in London? I did side-eye her comment “the best Asian food ever!”. Not to knock Zheng, but her previous reactions to Asian food WHILE IN ASIA clues in that she doesn’t know what good Asian food really is.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t have a clue.
Those hotels are pretty average compared to the premium hotels in the Firmdale group ie Ham Yard, Haymarket. She’s into luxe but can’t even afford to stay in luxe hotels in London. Nothing wrong with cheaper hotels but just shows how she’s just a fake. Spends £££ on a bag but can’t cough up for a luxe treat-yourself stay. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hoping they’ll offer her free stays in return for a mention. Well, she can try but they don’t need people like her to advertise.
Amie will say every restaurant is the best one ever given she’s so unexposed. I mean, this is someone who films herself at Nando’s and the cinema, and gets excited about Wildwood when they’re all over London and nothing to rave about. People shouldn’t believe her comments about restaurants, just as they shouldn’t believe her comments about handbags in general. Everything is super duper cute and she absolutely loves it, only to ditch it 9 months later. I think every single video of hers should come with a health warning ie believe her words at your own risk. Her life is one big bore that’s full of make-believe friends when we all know they’re just family members, and dated and uninspiring fashion that’s currently geared towards tit coloured tops and bags.

Last edited:
Those hotels are pretty average compared to the premium hotels in the Firmdale group ie Ham Yard, Haymarket. She’s into luxe but can’t even afford to stay in luxe hotels in London. Nothing wrong with cheaper hotels but just shows how she’s just a fake. Spends £££ on a bag but can’t cough up for a luxe treat-yourself stay. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hoping they’ll offer her free stays in return for a mention. Well, she can try but they don’t need people like her to advertise.
Amie will say every restaurant is the best one ever given she’s so unexposed. I mean, this is someone who films herself at Nando’s and the cinema, and gets excited about Wildwood when they’re all over London and nothing to rave about. People shouldn’t believe her comments about restaurants, just as they shouldn’t believe her comments about handbags in general. Everything is super duper cute and she absolutely loves it, only to ditch it 9 months later. I think every single video of hers should come with a health warning ie believe her words at your own risk. Her life is one big bore that’s full of make-believe friends when we all know they’re just family members, and dated and uninspiring fashion that’s currently geared towards tit coloured tops and bags.
i think she’s stunted her own development by living in her youtube lala land that appeals to a largely “basic” audience (no offence); if she wasn’t such a loner and didnt blow all her pay cheques on clothes and shallow items, she would have been able to travel more, sample different cuisines/cultures and meet contacts that could expose her and Dan to different experiences/opportunities etc. All she has to show for whatever success she gained from her youtube channel is a sad, bland existence cos-playing a “woman of leisure” on social media but lacking any of the culture or clout of an actual woman of leisure. i reckon she’s even overdone the cos-play because her actions suggest she’s skint and probably spending more than what shes earning (cutting corners on her home, holding massive resales directly before/after a large ticket handbag haul/reveal, going out to chain eateries as a “treat” etc) i’m sorry but if their side hustles and “investments” were actually racking in $$ as she tries to pass off then their house wouldn’t be shoddy, their platforms should be growing and she should have shown some kind of growth in personality and not peddling the same drivel circa 2015 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
She’s getting even more desperate by peddling their Christmas tree business on IG. They’ve never done this before so maybe things aren’t great at the moment in terms of £££ coming in?
And who cares about her pre workout energy drink? It’s like someone posting on FB saying they’re having a coffee. But this is Amie for you. Everything is a thrill for her and has to be announced given her bland and sad little life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211009-222355.jpg

If a bag you want is similar enough to one you already have that you can't justify having both... WHY NOT JUST KEEP THE ONE YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF LOOSING MONEY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is always going to sell her bags that aren’t Chanel flaps. Gets rid of any other interesting bags, so boring

JFC, she's selling these "ahhhbbssolutely beautiful" bags to continue funding her addiction. She has some serious issues that are clearly not being addressed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.